Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JC is starting to hate the fans

Waleo32

lol just saying people are hating on JC when he hadn't even stepped foot on the field. it was brunell who was starting 5 years ago

no, hes merely pointing out that JC has been on this roster for 5 years. he spent an entire year learning in 05 and some of 06, which plenty of you count as "NFL experience" for other QBs yet you ignore it when campbell is concerned.

In all seriousness I get the same vibe from Jason in his interviews and when he plays, now. There aren't any specific quotes that he outright says it, but there are little comments and a certain tone and dimeanor he carries. And it's not like he's letting the fans get in his head. It's more like he doesn't care about what fans think and he's just going to play his game. Maybe he should've had that mindset all along. I think before he actually cared about pleasing the fans and making them happy. Now, not so much.

I agree with the OP that it's a good thing though. He's showing great mental toughness. How anyone can call dude soft after the offseason he just had makes no sense to me. Cutler lost his cool after one incident that didn't even go through. Jason has been hearing it from the fans and FO consistently the past 8 months. Whether deserving or not I think it's good that he hasn't let it get to him, and he's picked up that edge that a lot of people were saying he was missing. Haters, doubters, fans, whatever you want to call them, they can truly be motivation.

5 years. FIVE ******* YEARS!

Can anyone name one big win where Jason took the bull by the horns and won a tough game? One big come from behind victory? ONE SIGNATURE GAME?

How bad is it when people say he had a great game while throwing ZERO TDs against a weak defense?

Is that the new standard we are supposed to get exited about? :doh:

Thought the game winning TD to Cooley a few years back was big - same with the Saints last year.

Followed by winning at Dallas and then at Philly in consecutive weeks.

In fact - I'd say the first half of last year we were receiving QB play that would be appreciated by virtually any NFL team outside of Indy and New England.

We were winning and the QB was playing very good football - seems like a lifetime ago though.

Think about this Phil Simms Steve Young and Troy Aikman, all think he's a good young QB. We are talking about good/great QBs. The only folks for real who hate on JC are fans. Fans who sit on there tails and hate. I just want some of you to think about that. The individuals who call this man a bum are fans. Not players or former QBs but fans.... It's interesting to me.

Ok, and... ? Other than Jamarcus Russell, tell me one NFL QB those guys come out and say has no hope.

Jason has not accomplished anything yet in this league, if he wins a playoff game (that is if he can lead this team to one) then maybe you have a point! He has not shown me anything to get excited about, QB's make plays and win games on their own when they have to.

This is his second year under JZ system, why is it that he still not trusted with the plays? JC is a Redskin, I love him for that but I wont put blinders on either and act like he is a great QB when he is not. He will be gone next year, because Zorn will be gone and the new guy will want his own QB.

This is my point right here, you are a fan! No disrespect, but when great QBs come out of there mouth and say this is a good young QB. Then they break it down ie-- say well he doesn't have a line or the wr aren't good enough, I tend to listen to that kind of insight.

He won't miss the fans at all. If he finishes this season off successfully (which I believe he will), he won't come back in my opinion unless he gets franchised. Main part due to the treatment he's received over here.

2 games down and hes looked average at best. One of those games against possibly the worst team in the league...time to pad those stats...except he cant.

Put up the numbers and the fans will bend over backwards for you....some even when its obvious campbell isnt a starter in this league.

Can anyone name one big win where Jason took the bull by the horns and won a tough game? One big come from behind victory? ONE SIGNATURE GAME?

How bad is it when people say he had a great game while throwing ZERO TDs against a weak defense?

Patriots in 2007. While others would have packed it in, his guts and determination got us one of the greatest morale boosts as a franchise. Down 52-0 he rallied. While some call it trash time, Campbell calls it magic hour. Reminiscent of Montana, Marino and Elway, he drove the team down late in the 4th quarter for a score.

While many will choose to remember the 52 from that day, Jason's real fans will never forget that 7. That was special. It was probably the foundation of the inspiration Todd Collins drew from to take us to the playoffs.

Patriots in 2007. While others would have packed it in, his guts and determination got us one of the greatest morale boosts as a franchise. Down 52-0 he rallied. While some call it trash time, Campbell calls it magic hour. Reminiscent of Montana, Marino and Elway, he drove the team down late in the 4th quarter for a score.

While many will choose to remember the 52 from that day, Jason's real fans will never forget that 7. That was special. It was probably teh foundation of the inpiration Todd Collins drew from to take us to the playoffs.

So you're saying Campbell was the reason the Patriots scored 52 points? That the Redskins TEAM even belonged on the same field as the Patriots that day? You're saying with Collins the outcome would have been different?

In the words of the great Ochocinco.

Child please.

I also noticed for the first time a 'fire' from Campbell after the Rams game. Whether its from the 'haters' is unknown, but whatever it is, its good.

For those of you 'ultra-sensitive' JC supporters who feel like he's above criticism or blame, he's not. He was good in the Rams game, but the rest of his career speaks for itself.

And for those who want to blame the lack of scoring in the Rams game on Campbell, you people are as bad as the Campbell mancrushers.

New Orleans last year? He played better than Brees. Or did I do it wrong?

1 2 3 4 T

NOR (1-1) 0 10 14 0 24

WAS (1-1) 3 6 6 14 29

Final

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT

D. Brees 22/33 216 6.5 1 2

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT

J. Campbell 24/36 321 8.9 1 0

It won't be here, but that's a given. Anywhere else, I honestly have no idea.

If he thinks the problem isn't him, then why doesn't he come out and say exactly what it is? It isn't as if Zorn has any issue throwing guys under the proverbial bus. May as well make it a free-for-all!

Are you implying he should throw his teammates under the bus so you can rag on him some more? You're ridiculous.

While many will choose to remember the 52 from that day, Jason's real fans will never forget that 7. That was special. It was probably the foundation of the inspiration Todd Collins drew from to take us to the playoffs.

Even I have tears coming out... Crying at work remembering how he jumped up in excitement....

**** man, thx for the laugh

This thread is about to turn into a is Jason Campbell good or not debate. Which is not the topic.

There should be no topic because there is no quote.

Obviously he is probably frustrated with people like SoCal and BLC - but they are no better than trolls and don't deserve the attention of anyone in the Redskins organization.

I hold a higher opinion of Snyder and Cerrato than I do BLC and SoCal - and that's saying something.

Ok, and... ? Other than Jamarcus Russell, tell me one NFL QB those guys come out and say has no hope.

Jake Delhomme,

Shaun Hill

David Garrad (isn't even talked about like JC)

Kyle Orton

Brad Quinn

Past

Boller

Harrington

Just to name a few. I can go on and on but it would get tiring.

if you look at the two safties on that TD play, they were actually playing tight coverage, and campbell was blitzed, so its not like they werent trying to stop us. bellichik was shaking in his hoodie.

Archived