Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JC is starting to hate the fans

Waleo32

I don't know if some of you all are picking up on little comments by JC, but he is starting to have that me against the world approach and it's because of most of you hating fans. I love it. I love that he is like forget the fans, and it's all about me doing my thing. As a diehard skins fan and a fan of JC I would like to say thank you for hating this dude so much. Kat Williams said if you don't have haters out there you doing something wrong. Jason keep it moving and please let the hate make you stronger. I see the change in his demeanor and I am enjoying it.

Yeah, the haters are just sad pathetic people and should not be accommodated or thought of anyway. It's just ridiculous that some people dare blame JC for the lack of production in the Rams game. They are delusional and will just continue to be delusional for the rest of their lives. They don't deserve acknowledgment.

Does this mean he won't miss us when he's gone?

Who is Kat Williams?

He won't miss the fans at all. If he finishes this season off successfully (which I believe he will), he won't come back in my opinion unless he gets franchised. Main part due to the treatment he's received over here.

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

This message is hidden because Brandon Lloyd Christmas is on your ignore list.

This thing works wonders.

For anyone else that wants to give it a shot "User CP" -> "Edit Ignore List" then just type in the name you want. User CP is in the upper left hand corner of your screen.

Hunh... ?

He's an NFL QB. If he can't take criticism from fans of the team, then maybe he needs to take more of a "Me against the Virginia Employment Commission" stand.

There's a difference between taking criticism from the fans and ignoring ignorant people. Are you really implying Jason Campbell will not have a starting job next year? You're delusional. He is not what woes this team, at all.

This thing works wonders.

For anyone else that wants to give it a shot "User CP" -> "Edit Ignore List" then just type in the name you want. User CP is in the upper left hand corner of your screen.

Maybe JC should also put the fans on 'Ignore' and not focus on what they're saying. Every NFL QB gets criticized. It's a main reason the are usually amongst the highest paid players on every given team.

There's a difference between taking criticism from the fans and ignoring ignorant people. Are you really implying Jason Campbell will not have a starting job next year? You're delusional. He is not what woes this team, at all.

It won't be here, but that's a given. Anywhere else, I honestly have no idea.

If he thinks the problem isn't him, then why doesn't he come out and say exactly what it is? It isn't as if Zorn has any issue throwing guys under the proverbial bus. May as well make it a free-for-all!

Archived