Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JC is starting to hate the fans

Waleo32

05 he was holding a clipboard, behind Burnell and Ramsey Under Gibbs offense.

06 he played 7 games under Gibbs Offense after Burnell was pulled

07 he started most of the season, under Saunders Offense.

08 He started JZ's new "fantastic" offense where supposedly only 30% or so of the playbook was actually used.

09 he has played 2 ****ing games and we are 1-1. I for one like to withold judgement for a "little" later in the season.

Come on lets be realistic here.

In that time he is 17-22 and only thrown 5 TD's in the last 10 games.

05 he was holding a clipboard, behind Burnell and Ramsey Under Gibbs offense.

06 he played 7 games under Gibbs Offense after Burnell was pulled

07 he started most of the season, under Saunders Offense.

08 He started JZ's new "fantastic" offense where supposedly only 30% or so of the playbook was actually used.

09 he has played 2 ****ing games and we are 1-1. I for one like to withold judgement for a "little" later in the season.

Come on lets be realistic here.

06 was Saunders' offense, as was 07. He has played in the same system two consecutive years, though people want to use the excuse that this is his first time. Either way, the only thing he has proven is that he cannot get it done.

Really can't find that quote about hating the fans...

He's medium rare for sure:

WP today: "I just feel like people are putting too much pressure on themselves, instead of playing relaxed," Campbell said of his teammates.

Zorn disagrees. He's still in the medium mode.

Campbell is medium rare. Reminds me of that kid in the karate commercial: "Nobody bother me!"

So, for the creator of this thread, why try to create some hate thread as a fake motivational tool? And, for whom? What is the fact that was used to create this thread?

Candle would start on 2 other teams in the NFL. Oakland and Detroit.

There is no way in hell that Detroit or Oakland would sit there number one pick in the drafts for Jason Candle. I've been wanting him off the team since the season ended last year. I've been saying were a better team with Todd "old enough to remember the Ark" Collins then this fool.

I'm not going to argue with anyone person here but to me as I see the team. Jason's not that bad of a QB but he's not enough of a playmaker to make up for the problems the team has on it. We need a playmaking QB to win games and Jason can't seem to make enough plays. Winning games 9-7 is a recipe for a losing year. Our Defense can't get other teams off the field, our Running back looks like he's aged 5 years since last year, and special teams outside of Hunter Smith aren't special at all. The only way were going to win anything this year is to score points and Jason's not aware enough or risky enough to score TD's.

The team needs a real QB not some mechanical guy who's going through motions out there showing no heart. I really don't give a damn about two dropped passes that could have resulted in TD's last week. This has been a problem for us for years with this clown. Do you think that guys like McNabb, Romo sits to pee, or Manning would throw two potential TD's in a game and then stop? Our competition has better QB's who try harder to will there teams to wins then what we got. We need a guy to put the offense on his back and make us score points in games, not a guy who needs everything perfect to do that. This is the NFL, nothing is perfect. I'm willing to bet if Collins was out there we'd see more aggressive throws and probably more mistakes but so what? Todd would score more points and with our good but not great Defense we need that more then some project kid who's never gonna amount to anything.

Jason is nothing more then a backup QB who could spot start one or two games a year but anything more then that and your gonna lose much more then win. So call me a hater if you want but it's the truth. What Campbell soup needs is a slap in the face of reality and his ass on the bench. I hope like hell that the 4 game prediction that Samuals made this year about him comes true and we finally end this failure. Gibbs couldn't ever pick QB's, and Jason's no different. Screw him and his place on this team. The Washington Redskins are better then this

1. Wall of text is hurting my eyes to read.

2. Run on paragraph.

3. You've been waiting a whole two games to get rid of Jason "Campbell"?

1. Get some new glasses. Your wearing your Jason Campbell's the next Pro Bowl QB glasses. I'd suggest the glasses called "Reality, not make believe"

2. Fixed.

3. I've been wanting to get rid of this bum all offseason and cheered loudly when we attempted to get Denver's cry baby and Sanchez. Where you got the idea this is something new for me is silly.

1. Get some new glasses. Your wearing your Jason Campbell's the next Pro Bowl QB glasses. I'd suggest the glasses called "Reality, not make believe"

2. Fixed.

3. I've been wanting to get rid of this bum all offseason and cheered loudly when we attempted to get Denver's cry baby and Sanchez. Where you got the idea this is something new for me is silly.

Much better format. This post did not make my head hurt.

I have 20/15 vision, I don't need glasses, but thanks.

When did I ever say I was a Campbell fan? Can you show me where you saw this post? (no glasses joke here, because that would be... you know, silly)

Also why do you call him a bum/clown/? He seems like a decent fellow.

p.s. You edited your post so you could have a leg to stand on!

You specifically said "since the season started."

Much better format. This post did not make my head hurt.

I've been partying all week, wont happen again

I have 20/15 vision, I don't need glasses, but thanks.

Too many in this thread post and actually believe the guys the next great thing, I'm sick of reading these posts. They are reading the team with those glasses

When did I ever say I was a Campbell fan? Can you show me where you saw this post? (no glasses joke here, because that would be... you know, silly)

Also why do you call him a bum/clown/? He seems like a decent fellow.

Decent fellow....hmmm now that's kind of a problem isn't it? The guy is a decent guy I guess. He's not a drug dealer or a murderer or a gun wielding fool and in today's NFL I guess that counts for something. He's a nice guy if your talking personality but several things about him I really don't like.

For example I don't think he shoulders enough blame week after week for not doing enough to win when we lose. I think a leader leads and I don't think Jason's a leader. He should be saying "I made too many mistakes, blame the loss on me" but I don't see that. Another thing I don't like is him saying he can throw the deep ball. Sure he can, but he's much more Jeff George then Joe Montana in that he's got an arm and horrible accuracy. I also don't like his heart. He doesn't run enough and when he does he looks terrible doing it most of the time. To me the guys a bum because he looks like a good QB, talks like a nice guy, but his performance has cost us much more then anyone here wants to admit.

Take a better more attacking QB like Romo sits to pee. The guy sucks but he does take a lot of chances. Last game he throws 3 picks, his teams has 4 turnovers against the Giants and they score 31 points and loses to a very good team in the last seconds of the game. You and I both know that when the team gets down by 2 scores the games over because Jason can't make plays to win us games. If we had 4 turnovers its a guarenteed loss for us. For the stupid ass pukes they stick in games after that and I hate it.

p.s. You edited your post so you could have a leg to stand on!

You specifically said "since the season started."

Guilty as charged. Sorry about that boss

Archived