Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kanye West = Rudeness and Reaction

Dan T.

Compared to Wutang, Tupac, Notorious B.I.G, Bone Thugz, even Kriss Kross...I think Kanye is barely a hack in comparison.

Im with ya on all that ...cept Kriss Kross lol ...they were a gimmick, altho catchy

for their time =p

Man Wu Tang was the **** tho..

Sure I concede that point.

But honestly name the top 10 Real hip hop artists and see what you have to

compare to. Its just really weak right now ...

Kanye, Andre 3k, Eminem, Young Jeezy, Jay-Z, Game, 50 Cent, Nas, T.I., Lil Wayne

^^^Those are 10 hip hop artists out right now that are pretty well known. Some are better than others

but then you have up and coming and underground guys like

Wale (my man), Murs, Raekwon (who just released an amazing album), Kid Cudi, Drake, J. Cole, B.o.B and many many others. I am forgetting tons.

Listen I know hip hop is a little down. But the talent is there and you just have to look for it. Hell its better now then it was in the early 00s lol

Have you ever heard any of his albums?

Some of you guys must really let his POS personality blind you from his great musical skills. The guy easily has two classic albums, and some can argue that he has three.

And whoever is comparing him to lil wayne.....lmao, good one.

Yes I listen to hip hop, yes I have heard his music, maybe I'm getting old or something but I'm not impressed. that auto tune stuff he did recently sounds like music mixed with.... idk a answering machine.

I completely agree with that. But the fact that some members are saying he makes garbage music is beyond me. I believe he is innovative, passionate and dedicated.

that was me...garbage may have been a little harsh...but ...in MY opinion

I don't think he is close to being a top hip hop artist, by far...just an opinion tho

Kanye, Andre 3k, Eminem, Young Jeezy, Jay-Z, Game, 50 Cent, Nas, T.I., Lil Wayne

^^^Those are 10 hip hop artists out right now that are pretty well known. Some are better than others

but then you have up and coming and underground guys like

Wale (my man), Murs, Raekwon (who just released an amazing album), Kid Cudi, Drake, J. Cole, B.o.B and many many others. I am forgetting tons.

Listen I know hip hop is a little down. But the talent is there and you just have to look for it. Hell its better now then it was in the early 00s lol

It's getting better I agree...you named some artists that has been MIA or

that are past their prime tho....Nas Illmatic was CRAZY but he's kinda fell off

HIP HOP NEEDS A HERO!!! =p

Dunno if it's been said (didn't read all 11 pages, lol), but 4chan is absolutely raping his facebook/website right now. Twitter's been taking down, facebook is spammed to all hell, website is being DDoS'd. Hilarity.

Not sure what this means, is it good for him or bad?

I completely agree with that. But the fact that some members are saying he makes garbage music is beyond me. I believe he is innovative, passionate and dedicated.

i think his greatness lies in his production

i've never been impressed with his lyrics or rapping ability

if he would just shut up and produce music he would be tolerable, but we all know that aint happening

lol @ Kelly Clarkson

Dear Kanye,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we’re all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like s***. I mean, I’ve seen you do some pretty s****y things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, a****** ways. It’s absolutely fascinating how much I don’t like you. I like everyone. I even like my a****** ex that cheated on me over you…which is pretty odd since I don’t even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren’t even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her…so why can’t you be?? I’m not even mad at you for being an a******…I just pity you because you’re a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ….that’s why he’s bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC

Im with ya on all that ...cept Kriss Kross lol ...they were a gimmick, altho catchy

for their time =p

Man Wu Tang was the **** tho..

I think Kanye is a gimmick, and catchy. He doesn't impress me at all after experiencing the tongue-twisting fools I grew up listening to. They rapped about real ****. This hip hop phase has turned real rap in to an assembly line of crap.

Just like rock from the 60's and early 70's. Those songs were written about REAL issues; hardcore life situations. Now every rock song is about breaking up with your girlfriend, and every rap song is about owning more ice and having better rims than the next guy. It's PATHETIC. Thanks Kanye.

lol @ Kelly Clarkson

Dear Kanye,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we’re all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like s***. I mean, I’ve seen you do some pretty s****y things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, a****** ways. It’s absolutely fascinating how much I don’t like you. I like everyone. I even like my a****** ex that cheated on me over you…which is pretty odd since I don’t even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren’t even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her…so why can’t you be?? I’m not even mad at you for being an a******…I just pity you because you’re a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ….that’s why he’s bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC

OH she has sold over ten million albums I see....so in comparing album sales liek someone wants to do.....kinda debunks the whole " done nothing for her music liek Kanye" arguement

Ok, here is the view from an old geezer...

The only thing I know about Kanye West is that he is from the same hometown as me. I can't relate to the musical culture that he represents and I will never be a fan. However, I can appreciate the talent and abilities that he possesses.

Before tonight, I had never heard of Taylor Swift. I am not a fan of country music or Taylor Swift and never will be, but I can appreciate the talent and abilities that she possesses too.

I go back to the early days of MTV and when it was truly a video/music stage for artists. Today, it is much more than that and I lost interest along the way. Although we may never know, it would not surprise me if we find out that tonight's incident was staged. Too, don't be surprised if Kanye West and Taylor Swift get a huge bounce in sales. Sensationalism sells and to me, that is why a lot of the music today is very sub-par.

Thanks Stickboi, I meant staged.

Don't really think he knew who was gonna win....woulda been hard to script

Maybe, I'm having a conspiracy theorist moment, but I really have a feeling that whole thing was staged so that people will be talking about all of the goings on at the MTV Movie awards.

Archived