Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kanye West = Rudeness and Reaction

Dan T.

You just don't get it. You're kinda like Kanye in that regard.

Listen I get it hes a prick and an *******. I admit as much but to try and discredit his musical abilities past and present because he interrupted the MTV VMAs is silly. Seriously, this isn't the Grammy's...the MTV VMAs...they make their name off this ****. But you don't get that your kind of like 95% of the people in that regard, but thats fine.

The publicity hes getting from this will out weight any negative effects. Just like when he said George Bush hates black people, just when he had a real meltdown at the VMAs 2 years ago yet you all are still surprised when he pulls **** like this

Listen I get it hes a prick and an *******. I admit as much but to try and discredit his musical abilities past and present because he interrupted the MTV VMAs is silly. Seriously, this isn't the Grammy's...the MTV VMAs...they make their name off this ****. But you don't get that your kind of like 95% of the people in that regard, but thats fine.

The publicity hes getting from this will out weight any negative effects. Just like when he said George Bush hates black people, just when he had a real meltdown at the VMAs 2 years ago yet you all are still surprised when he pulls **** like this

Yea you kinda proved our point....he HAS to do stuff like this to get his name out there because he can't do it with his talent

What musical abilities? Just because it sells does not make it great music. Americans will buy whatever is feed to them till they grow up.

Yea you kinda proved our point....he HAS to do stuff like this to get his name out there because he can't do it with his talent

Yeah I proved your point lol.

But if you want to go down this path.

If you know he does this to get his name out, then why contribute to it. Why contribute to his buzz. You know this will lead to more record sales, sorry to tell you. Controversy creates cash.

He really has to do this to get his name out, especially since his first album is considered a classic and he couldn't even promote it because his jaw was wired shut...lol

Yeah I proved your point lol.

But if you want to go down this path.

If you know he does this to get his name out, then why contribute to it. Why contribute to his buzz. You know this will lead to more record sales, sorry to tell you. Controversy creates cash.

He really has to do this to get his name out, especially since his first album is considered a classic and he couldn't even promote it because his jaw was wired shut...lol

His first album was pretty good ...the mayonaise colored benz push miracle whips line was the best he ever came up with....other than that , hes pretty bleh ...

I'm not supporting it I'm just talking in a football forum =p I'm really more upset Slim Shady didnt grab the mic with Jay Z more than anything =p

What musical abilities? Just because it sells does not make it great music. Americans will buy whatever is feed to them till they grow up.

:doh:

Who are you to judge? lol

The guy goes platinum every time he drops a CD, just because you think he lacks musical abilities doesn't make it so.

So oh great listener of music, who has great musical abilities?

The guy goes platinum every time he drops a CD, just because you think he lacks musical abilities doesn't make it so.

So oh great listener of music? Who has great musical abilities?

Master P went plat, Birdman, lil wayne, that whole bunk ass group does but they are total garbage

Kanye is better than them by far but he still is NO Icon like Dre, Snoop used to be, Eminem, Jay Z .....those are legit Icons.

There wont be any crazy VMA tributes to Kanye like MJ got when he passes no doubt about that

So oh great listener of music, who has great musical abilities?

Idk guess I should check the billboard charts to find out.

Master P went plat, Birdman, lil wayne, that whole bunk ass group does but they are total garbage

Kanye is better than them by far but he still is NO Icon like Dre, Snoop used to be, Eminem, Jay Z .....those are legit Icons.

There wont be any crazy VMA tributes like to Kanye like MJ got when he passes no doubt about that

Well at this rate, Kanye may never get on MTV again.

Thats the problem tho. Dre...hasn't released a record in 8 years, hes been hyping Detox for 4 years and nothing has come of it. Snoop, you said it yourself...use to be. Eminem just made a comeback and did well, Jay-Z too.

So whats that is Kanye top 3, top 5? He sure is hell is up there.

Oh and woah woah woah, I know you didn't say Birdman went platinum...Birdman sold 370K lol, you need a mil to go platinum

Just to reiterate. I think what he did was stupid and shows his colossal ego. He is a prick and his personality isn't great but to try and trash him by putting down his music is silly to me. You could trash him for many things, but not his music...

Have you ever heard any of his albums?

Some of you guys must really let his POS personality blind you from his great musical skills. The guy easily has two classic albums, and some can argue that he has three.

And whoever is comparing him to lil wayne.....lmao, good one.

There wont be any crazy VMA tributes to Kanye like MJ got when he passes no doubt about that

But, but, but he has to be good he sells alot.

20 years from now nobody will remember him.

Well at this rate, Kanye may never get on MTV again.

Thats the problem tho. Dre...hasn't released a record in 8 years, hes been hyping Detox for 4 years and nothing has come of it. Snoop, you said it yourself...use to be. Eminem just made a comeback and did well, Jay-Z too.

So whats that is Kanye top 3, top 5? He sure is hell is up there.

Just to reiterate. I think what he did was stupid and shows his colossal ego. He is a prick and his personality isn't great but to try and trash him by putting down his music is silly to me. You could trash him for many things, but not his music...

Sure I concede that point.

But honestly name the top 10 Real hip hop artists and see what you have to

compare to. Its just really weak right now ...

Archived