Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kanye West = Rudeness and Reaction

Dan T.

^ this~!

even Beyonce gave her spot up cuz she KNEW how WRONG that was..Kanye isnt making his own moments on talent so he has to try and steal other peoples moments

Stop it lol. Beyonce did that so she isn't looped in to the Kanye thing and doesn't lose fans and thus lose money, thats the reason....

:secret:lol that "no talent hack" has done more in his genre of music than Taylor has in hers.

I beg to differ.

Besides being a good producer, what exactly has Kanye done to set himself apart from everyone else and "change the game"?

Oh, wait, I know...

He did an entire album using auto-tune.

Genius.:doh:

Dre is hot but he is only Interscope at this point. Kanye produces for anyone, will get on anyones song and makes hits. The dudes discography and production discography is unquestionable...

At this point maybe..and anything Dre puts out from interscope smokes Kanye,

when Kanye first came out he had a TON of potential, but now he's just arrogant and hasn't really accomplished as much as someone should have to keep a smug attitude liek he has...

The guy just speaks his mind. IIRC the first award he won he went up against Outkast when they were huge. Well Kanye won and he didn't accept it, he gave the award to Outkast. Thats like his deal, a lot of people don't care about awards but he is way into making sure they go to the "right people" so to speak

I beg to differ.

Besides being a good producer, what exactly has Kanye done to set himself apart from everyone else and "change the game"?

Oh, wait, I know...

EXACTLY ...You know you haven't accomplished much when you get more PUB from makin an ass out of yourself at the VMAs than you EVER have from ANY of the music you took part in making~!

Stop it lol. Beyonce did that so she isn't looped in to the Kanye thing and doesn't lose fans and thus lose money, thats the reason....

Ha, or maybe whatever his name is is really a ******* and Beyonce doesn't endorse his stupid antics. It was a mean thing to do to a young nice girl, its ok to admit it.

The guy just speaks his mind. IIRC the first award he won he went up against Outkast when they were huge. Well Kanye won and he didn't accept it, he gave the award to Outkast. Thats like his deal, a lot of people don't care about awards but he is way into making sure they go to the "right people" so to speak

But why does he feel he has the right to interrupt someone elses moment? He's a complete ass hat that should be thrown away and forgotten, and replaced by thethousands of other celebrities. He has the right to speak his mind, on his own time. Douche bag to the extreme.

YEa and he didn't get burned for that...only when he jumps on stage like a maniac just because he didnt agree with the outcome

I just want to reiterate that not only is Kanye a piece of dung who doesn't know when to shut up, but his music sucks. I bought College Dropout about 8 months ago after hearing how good it was for years. I listened to it and immediately returned it to the record store for credit. About two songs I liked. He has some good beats here and there, but overall he is wack in my opinion.

Let Beyonce win and one of Taylors crew say that, he'd be claiming she hates black people.

So true.

I beg to differ.

Oh, wait, I know...

The dude made two classic albums. Hes released 4 total albums, every single one was at #1 the first week out (even the autotune one). He moved 600k+ units in his first week for Graduation in a bootleg heavy society. Each of his albums went platinum (even the autotune one). He's had 3 songs got triple platinum and has been on many world tours. His Glow in the Dark tour was the highest grossing tour last year.

I get it if you think he is a prick, *******, dick whatever. I admit he is way on the ****y side but to doubt the impact hes made on music is silly to me

You just don't get it. You're kinda like Kanye in that regard.

The dude made two classic albums. Hes released 4 total albums, every single one was at #1 the first week out (even the autotune one). He moved 600k+ units in his first week for Graduation in a bootleg heavy society. Each of his albums went platinum (even the autotune one). He's had 3 songs got triple platinum and has been on many world tours. His Glow in the Dark tour was the highest grossing tour last year.

I get it if you think he is a prick, *******, dick whatever. I admit he is way on the ****y side but to doubt the impact hes made on music is silly to me

TONS of artists have accomplished that much AND more....honestly tho HIP HOP is starved right now BIGTIME ....lil wayne has done as much and lil wayne is nothing that even resembles a rapper IMO ...I mean..what else is out there?

Ha, or maybe whatever his name is is really a ******* and Beyonce doesn't endorse his stupid antics. It was a mean thing to do to a young nice girl, its ok to admit it.

Yeah she really doesn't endorse his antics when her husband is his mentor and he was on her song earlier this year that was a smash single :doh:

The issue wasn't about pop music or VMAs. I don't think anyone here honestly cared who won any of those awards. It's just the fact he has no respect for other people even when they carry themselves in a way that deserves respect.

The only reason he apologized is that everyone turned on him instantly when he did that, even Beyonce wanted nothing to do with that clown when he did that. He had no other option but to go into damage control mode.

I mean in the end he isn't committing crimes or truly hurting anyone, he's just being a poor role model and a miserable human being. He embarrassed himself and the woman who raised him yet again.

this is spot on

if his mom were still alive, she'd be embarrassed

TONS of artists have accomplished that much AND more....honestly tho HIP HOP is starved right now BIGTIME ....lil wayne has done as much and lil wayne is nothing that even resembles a rapper IMO ...I mean..what else is out there?

Damn you guys are stuck on Lil Wayne haha. Lil Wayne isn't a producer, he doesn't produce his own records. He doesn't have a clothing line, he doesn't have a nike brand shoe etc.

Wow you can't be serious. If your going to just mess around then forget it lol. Where did I ever say that or bring his name up haha. Let me guess, your rap knowledge is Lil Wayne and Kanye West...

No, I used to love rap until Lil Wayne and whatever his name is ruined it.

I actually like lil wayne, his lyrics make me laugh :P

Damn you guys are stuck on Lil Wayne haha. Lil Wayne isn't a producer, he doesn't produce his own records. He doesn't have a clothing line, he doesn't have a nike brand shoe etc.

WTF does having clothing lines and nike shoes have to do with HIP HOP?

I used Lil Wayne as a comparison...WEEZy is 100% garbage IMO, why Eminem and Drake included him in Forever is BEYOND me

Oh, I didnt know he had all that. In that case F Taylor Swift Im going to get all his albums.

Archived