Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kanye West = Rudeness and Reaction

Dan T.

I'M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD'VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE'S IN THE BLEACHERS! ........................ I'M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT!................. BEYONCE'S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I'M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT WE WATCHIN' THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE ... WELL YOU KNOW!!!! I'M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME... THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I'M NOT CRAZY YALL, I'M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I'M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!!

http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/

lol

Kanye speaks whats on his mind haha. Seriously tho, people gettin all ego hurt. Its the ****ing VMA's, if Taylor Swift just went up there and made a normal speech no one would care. Kanye got her and MTV more pub in 8 seconds then she's gotten in her whole career. And Wale killed it, at least MTV is somewhat relevant again

Apparently Kanye was kicked out soon after his schmuck move:

"A source on the scene told Access Hollywood on Sunday night that the rapper, who was photographed on the red carpet with girlfriend Amber Rose earlier in the evening, was kicked out of the ceremony shortly thereafter."

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/kanye-west-interrupts-taylor-swifts-big-vma-win/27721?nc

Kanye speaks whats on his mind haha. Seriously tho, people gettin all ego hurt. Its the ****ing VMA's, if Taylor Swift just went up there and made a normal speech no one would care. Kanye got her and MTV more pub in 8 seconds then she's gotten in her whole career. And Wale killed it, at least MTV is somewhat relevant again

Taylor has tons of publicity already and yes its just the VMAs, but hes a dick head for interrupting a kid like that.

Listen to the radio, who do you hear more, Kanye or Swift? And MTV still isn't relevant.

I’m not going to talk about Kanye West today. I’m not going to take a question about Kanye. I’m going to talk about this blog right here. Anybody hasn’t read this blog — I don’t read it, but it was brought to me by a mother with children. Think this is worth reading.

I want to talk about this blog. Three-fourths of this is inaccurate. It’s fiction and this blog embarrasses me to be involved with music tremendously. That blog had to have been written by a person that doesn’t have a child and has never had a child that’s had their heart broken and come home upset! And had to deal with the child when she is upset! And kick a person when she’s down!

Here’s all that kid did! She goes to award ceremonies. She is respectful to the media! She’s respectful to the public! And she’s a good kid, and she’s not a professional musician and she doesn’t deserve to be kicked when she’s down.

That’s why I don’t read Kanye West's blog! Because it’s garbage! And the editor who let it come out is garbage! Attacking an amateur musician for doing everything right! And then you want to write blogs about guys who don’t do things right and downgrade them, the ones that do make music.

Are you kidding me? Where are we at in society today? Come after me! I’m a man! I’m 40! I’m not a kid! Write something about me! Or the coaches.

So Kanye should get his facts straight! And I hope someday he has a child and somebody downgrades them and belittles them and he has to look them in the eye and say, “You know what? It’s OK. They are supposed to be mature adults but they’re really not.” Who’s the kid here? Who’s the kid here? Are you kidding me? That’s all I’ve got to say. It makes me want to puke.

Uh, Taylor Swift gets all the pub she wants and get this, she does it by being a good person, role model and singer/entertainer.

I guess when you are a no talent hack like whatever his name is you have to resort to this type of disrespect.

Well..yea Kanye is a freakin moron...can't stand that snobby *beep* hole ....but..can

we can another channel to take over MTV? I mean what right does MTV have to cover the VMA's..or be even named MTV for that matter when all they are is a 24/7 reality show? I never get to see 95% of these videos and haven't heard of sopme of these artists because MUSIC Television does almost NOTHING that has to do with MUSIC ...blah anyway /rant off

kanye is a piece of garbage and hopefully he wont be at anymore VMAs

Listen to the radio, who do you hear more, Kanye or Swift? And MTV still isn't relevant.

?

Well Kanye is a hip hop artist and Taylor Swift is country but I guess if you want to compare Bilboard Hot 100 or Pop charts, Kanye has way higher charting songs and more total...even if you go buy his first 2 albums. He is also the best producer in hip hop.

The issue wasn't about pop music or VMAs. I don't think anyone here honestly cared who won any of those awards. It's just the fact he has no respect for other people even when they carry themselves in a way that deserves respect.

The only reason he apologized is that everyone turned on him instantly when he did that, even Beyonce wanted nothing to do with that clown when he did that. He had no other option but to go into damage control mode.

I mean in the end he isn't committing crimes or truly hurting anyone, he's just being a poor role model and a miserable human being. He embarrassed himself and the woman who raised him yet again.

?

Well Kanye is a hip hop artist and Taylor Swift is country but I guess if you want to compare Bilboard Hot 100 or Pop charts, Kanye has way higher charting songs and more total...even if you go buy his first 2 albums. He is also the best producer in hip hop.

Well that solves the question of what happened to hip hop, its gone to crap.

?

Best producer in hip hop? NAW Dre still holds that title by a LONg shot...Kanye is mostly garbage...which is of course my opinion

Uh, Taylor Swift gets all the pub she wants and get this, she does it by being a good person, role model and singer/entertainer.

I guess when you are a no talent hack like whatever his name is you have to resort to this type of disrespect.

:secret:lol that "no talent hack" has done more in his genre of music than Taylor has in hers.

The issue wasn't about pop music or VMAs. I don't think anyone here honestly cared who won any of those awards. It's just the fact he has no respect for other people even when they carry themselves in a way that deserves respect.

The only reason he apologized is that everyone turned on him instantly when he did that, even Beyonce wanted nothing to do with that clown when he did that. He had no other option but to go into damage control mode.

I mean in the end he isn't committing crimes or truly hurting anyone, he's just being a poor role model and a miserable human being. He embarrassed himself and the woman who raised him yet again.

^ this~!

even Beyonce gave her spot up cuz she KNEW how WRONG that was..Kanye isnt making his own moments on talent so he has to try and steal other peoples moments

Best producer in hip hop? NAW Dre still holds that title by a LONg shot...Kanye is mostly garbage...which is of course my opinion

Dre is hot but he is only Interscope at this point. Kanye produces for anyone, will get on anyones song and makes hits. The dudes discography and production discography is unquestionable...

I’m not going to talk about Kayne West today. I’m not going to take a question about Kayne. I’m going to talk about this blog right here. Anybody hasn’t read this blog — I don’t read it, but it was brought to me by a mother with children. Think this is worth reading.

I want to talk about this blog. Three-fourths of this is inaccurate. It’s fiction and this blog embarrasses me to be involved with music tremendously. That blog had to have been written by a person that doesn’t have a child and has never had a child that’s had their heart broken and come home upset! And had to deal with the child when she is upset! And kick a person when she’s down!

Here’s all that kid did! She goes to award ceremonies. She is respectful to the media! She’s respectful to the public! And she’s a good kid, and she’s not a professional musician and she doesn’t deserve to be kicked when she’s down.

That’s why I don’t read Kayne West's blog! Because it’s garbage! And the editor who let it come out is garbage! Attacking an amateur musician for doing everything right! And then you want to write blogs about guys who don’t do things right and downgrade them, the ones that do make music.

Are you kidding me? Where are we at in society today? Come after me! I’m a man! I’m 40! I’m not a kid! Write something about me! Or the coaches.

So Kayne should get his facts straight! And I hope someday he has a child and somebody downgrades them and belittles them and he has to look them in the eye and say, “You know what? It’s OK. They are supposed to be mature adults but they’re really not.” Who’s the kid here? Who’s the kid here? Are you kidding me? That’s all I’ve got to say. It makes me want to puke.

BRAVO!!!! :hysterical: BRAVO...

That was the greatest post I've read in a while... Sheer genius!!!

Archived