Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Cowboys' WR Hurd predicts perfect season

21MadFan

Cowboys' WR Hurd predicts perfect season

September 9, 2009 7:08 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley

IRVING -- It's not exactly Joe Namath predicting the Jets would win the Super Bowl, but Cowboys wide receiver Sam Hurd stepped out on a limb during Wednesday's open locker room session at Valley Ranch. Hurd is putting the '72 Dolphins on notice:

"I think we can go undefeated," Hurd said. "We almost did it during the 13-3 season. It's the same coach, same team, just a couple of different players. I think we have improved and I think we're coming together as a unit, offense, defense and special teams. So I think we can get it done."

To provide a little context, I'm told Hurd was laughing when he delivered that quote.

What a great article to end the day on. LOL!!!!!!!!

I like a player like that no matter what team he is on......If I owned a team and a player stated something like...well I hope we win half our games this year....with an attitude like like he would be shown the door..I don't care who he was....I want players that want to win.......

Would you really back a player going into the season or even a game thinking they are going to lose even before the season or game even starts

Archived