Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mom tricks son by putting clothes in Xbox360 (video)

redskinsfanjm30

that's messed up.

it's bad enough for a kid to get clothes when they're put into a dept store box.

it's also a nice thing to do on a happy morning to single out your kid and make him the family laughing stock. way to ruin the kid's happiest day of the year.

Haha that's funny as hell. Something similar happened to my friend a few years ago. apparently his mom used an xbox 360 box to put paperwork in and had it in her closet. Around christmas time he saw the box in his mom's closet and started bragging to us all about how he's getting a 360 for christmas. then he never got one lol. we all made fun of him. Of course he is much older then this little kid in the video

And the winner of the worst Mother in the world goes to........
];6721631']I hope she gets dumped on a nursing home.

Let's see her pay for that.

She took the original out of the box and ended up giving it to him later. She taught him a lesson for sneaking a look at gifts.

Haha that's funny as hell. Something similar happened to my friend a few years ago. apparently his mom used an xbox 360 box to put paperwork in and had it in her closet. Around christmas time he saw the box in his mom's closet and started bragging to us all about how he's getting a 360 for christmas. then he never got one lol. we all made fun of him. Of course he is much older then this little kid in the video

Who has Xbox 360 boxes laying around to put paperwork in?

Archived