Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Crime against Humanity if Mitchell doesnt make this team

BleedinBurgNGold

Very Happy with our play Tonight. But, why wasnt Marko out there running with the 1's? Marko has been smokin our 1's in Practice all Training camp long. He looked great tonight with another TD. Zorn said earlier today that Marko still isn't quite there yet and thats why he isnt runnin with the 1's in Pre season. WHAT!!?? The hell more does this guy have to do!!??

Not a negative post, everyone did a great job tonight. Just dont get why we cant see what Marko can do with starters.

Hail

Very Happy with our play Tonight. But, why wasnt Marko out there running with the 1's? Marko has been smokin our 1's in Practice all Training camp long. He looked great tonight with another TD. Zorn said earlier today that Marko still isn't quite there yet and thats why he isnt runnin with the 1's in Pre season. WHAT!!?? The hell more does this guy have to do!!??

Not a negative post, everyone did a great job tonight. Just dont get why we cant see what Marko can do with starters.

Hail

Like Zorn said he's not ready yet.

But if he keeps beating DBs like bad school children, he sure as hell will move on up!

I certainly think Markko has made a case for himself and you can't deny that he's outplayed both Devin and Malcolm.

He has seemed to have outplayed both of them. However, Mitchell hasn't played a snap on the first team yet, so you could make that argument. I'm still convinced that Mitchell is a beast though.

Not sure what that says about our first team DB's if Marko isn't ready yet. He may not be, give him a chance though is all i'm saying. Sure as hell looks ready to me.

Hail

There's a lot more to playing WR in the NFL than beating starting DBs in practice.

Archived