Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Caption this pic (Cerrato, Zorn and Snyder)

ljs

body-language1.jpg&cat=1&pid=3214&cache=false

Snyder: "...So even if we don't make the playoffs, with me as the Quarterback, the Redskins will make NFL history as the team with the first "player-owner" !!! ...Neat huh?"

Zorn: <arms crossed, thinking glumly> ...So how simple am I going to have to make this offense for him?

Cerrato: <puzzled look on face, trying to think> ....Gee, how am I going to sign the Boss and stay under the cap? Maybe he'd be willing to pay himself a long-term backloaded contract? OMG, what if I got a trade offer...?

Snyder: We gave it a good try, he did everything we asked we just need to go into a different direction and we wish Coach Zorn all the best.

Cerrato: The effort we put forth as an organization didn't match the results on the field that we expected.

Coach Zorn: Guys I'm standing right here!

Zorn- Oh Danny its o.k. not everybody is laughing at you. You are special and we understand.

Danny- (spitting) IIIIIIIIIIII like pipipizza aaaand car horns

Vinny- under his breath, I still cant believe this retard is smarter than me, my life sucks.

I tried, pretty tasteless though.

body-language1.jpg&cat=1&pid=3214&cache=false

Danny: Jim I know that ESPN is reporting that I was having dinner With Shannahan at Mortons, then Cower at Ruths Chris, and with Gruden at the Nats game but trust me everything is ok You just go get me a Superbowl everything will be good...

Jim: (Scratches head)I don't know Dan something doesn't sound quite

right.....

Vinny: (Thinks to himself) Whew at least they didnt hear that Holmgren is staying at Dans house next weekend that would have been a mess (Turns to JIm Zorn and Says) "Jim come on this is us we wouldn't not give you a fair shot.....by the way how familiar are you with Marty Schottenheimer?"

Jim: Why?

Vinnyand Danny at the same time: Oh no reason....

Archived