Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Caption this pic (Cerrato, Zorn and Snyder)

ljs

Snyder: "So, Jim, who ran the chocolate factory?"

Zorn: "Willy Wonka of course"

Snyder: "Wrong Jim, wrong. It was the Umpu-Lumpas. Just like here at Redskins park. You can view me as 'the' Umpu-Lumpa."

Zorn: "Well I don't see a problem with that, it is kind of fitting, but who the heck is Cerrato?"

Snyder: "You can pretend like he's Charlie. Because he has obviously won the golden ticket."

:laugh: Nicely done sir!

Snyder: What was I supposed to do he's Bill Freakin Cower

Zorn: Come on Danny your not even giving me a chance.....

Cerrato: I would just like to take this opportunity to tell you what a great idea that is Mr Snyder....by the way have you lost weight?

That's pretty damn good!:hysterical:

Zorn: I am not talking to you anymore, Danny.

Danny: But c'mon who needs an O Line all they do is push people around? They are not flashy and shiny, right Vinny?

Vinny: Sure thing , boss whatever you say. ::mutters under breath:: I knew I should have kept acting, Kindergarten Ninja could have been just the beginning.

Danny: I'm gonna **** this **** up!

Zorn: Yes sir.

Vinny: mutters under his breath, "too late for that"

Danny: What?

Vinny: I said your wife is lookin Phat

Danny: Aww thanks DOG. Yo G, that's nice of you. Word. For realz man. You my homie. Am i rite am i rite?? C'mon guys! Let me play a few snaps! I bet I can do better than that Candle guy! Should have gotten Culter. Damnit! Who left this grass here, it's too high. CUT IT NOW, I almost broke my neck! What ARE YOU LOOKIN AT??

YOU ARE ALL FIRED!!!

Get the **** off my field!!

I'm taking my footballs and going home. ****ES!

And we wonder why this franchise is unstable. Snyder is yelling at Zorn something that he doesn't like alot and Cerrato is making sure that Zorn gets the point. Seriously I have little doubt that's what is happening here.

Man I miss Joe Gibbs already. Would love to see Zorn/Campbell to well here though but do have doubts at times.

Archived