Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

OK, IT'S TIME!

Woke up, and after a week of cloudy rainy days, the sun is shining, birds are singing, and a big grin came over my face, because I know in 6 hours 2 minutes, the Skins will be hitting the field, ready for their 1-0 start of the season!

Now if I can be excused, I have to go take an "Eli" and wipe my "tuck"...:gaintsuck :evilg:

Getting ready to leave Long Island.

Destination: Section 313 Giants Stadium to watch

the carnage that will be inflicted on the Girly-Men!!!!!!!

Unofficial ES Tailgate in the Parking lot.

Let's get this party started!:gaintsuck

:point2sky

OK, IT'S TIME!

Woke up, and after a week of cloudy rainy days, the sun is shining, birds are singing, and a big grin came over my face, because I know in 6 hours 2 minutes, the Skins will be hitting the field, ready for their 1-0 start of the season!

Now if I can be excused, I have to go take an "Eli" and wipe my "tuck"...:gaintsuck :evilg:

With that said, I will be doing the same :evilg:

HTTR :logo:

Since Seinfeld took place in NewYork the good Krama thread is perfect for this week and if it works we can only use the good krama thread against the Giants. You have to let Krama's powers rejuvenate. If you overuse him Krama won't work, spill coffee on himself, be in line for a nice payday and he'll put the balm on. Nobody told him to put the balm on, but he put the balm on anyway.

Remember good Krama has to be used sparingly.

Here's to an injury free game and season...

I hope we set the pace early and dominate on both sides of the ball. I hope we can pick up their blitzes and that our wide receivers don't drop any balls, and that Campbell gets the time he needs to complete passes for first downs, and Portis gets the holes he need to break long runs into their secondary. On defense I hope we make a statement that we are going to be a force to be reckoned all year, and all game with multiple sacks and turnovers, and stifling them all day causing many three and outs...

I also hope for no injuries to the giants, as I'd prefer there to be no excuses for why we won, but I would like to rattle manning and give a blueprint to the rest of the league on how to get to him and make him throw INTs and make bad passes...

I'd go as far as to hope for a monster win and a statement game to serve notice to the rest of the league and to the mediots who've counted us out from the beginning, but will obviously be thrilled with a win by any score...

I've been going crazy this last week in anticipation. The Skins have built something special this year and I can't wait to see them in action! Jason is going to torch the G's secondary. It's gonna be Bombs over the Meadowlands. Malcomb and Moss are gonna rack 'em up so Portis can knock 'em down. Even SELLERS will find the endzone. Yes, SELLERS!

Big Daddy Haynesworth used to pick on Eli in the 10th grade, so today won't be any different. Even Smoot is gonna pluck one out of thin air. Paloffs is NOW. Good Krama is NOW.