Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

jasons to giveaways were a int that the DB wanted the ball more then moss and a strip from behind, on a couple of cutlers ints there wasnt even a WR on the tv screen. if jason threw like that there would be extreme skins at the front door of redskin park with pitchforks and burning torches

Moss probably quit on the play as he knew Jason was past the l.o.s.The strip was due to Jason not stepping up in the pocket.Jason had several other mental blunders.Not saying Cutler is better but Campbell apparently lacks what it takes mentally.I have defended him for 3 years it is getting harder and harder.Would love to be proven wrong!

You know, I thought about doing a milestone thread for my 3000th post like we used to do when less members were around, but I thought better of it. (you're welcome mods :))

it took no time at all for me to get to 2000 posts, and like 4 years to get 1000 more. perhaps that's a good thing lol.

here's to many more good times here on ES :cheers:

You know, I thought about doing a milestone thread for my 3000th post like we used to do when less members were around, but I thought better of it. (you're welcome mods :))

it took no time at all for me to get to 2000 posts, and like 4 years to get 1000 more. perhaps that's a good thing lol.

here's to many more good times here on ES :cheers:

congats, on 3,000 post in only 4 years. took me 6 to reach 1k.

Know how I know Danny doesn't care about you?

$5.00 water.

I don't care about the high prices on everything else at the stadium. Those aren't essentials.

But on a hot sunny day at FedEx, water is required to keep you from becoming dehydrated. You usually need more than just one bottle, too.

Ass.

Know how I know Danny doesn't care about you?

$5.00 water.

I don't care about the high prices on everything else at the stadium. Those aren't essentials.

But on a hot sunny day at FedEx, water is required to keep you from becoming dehydrated. You usually need more than just one bottle, too.

Ass.

Too true...and here's another thing...where i was sitting in the 400's I saw the beer vendors come up and down the aisles non-stop...no one else. That pissed me off big-time...there were so many parents asking if the beer-vendor had any water with them by chance....not a one. then again my friend said, "If you watch the Skins on offense you need to have a few beers to make it through the game."

Edited by ECU-ALUM

Haha..

Now THAT'S dedication!

Even better, her son is a Cowboys fan (one of those kids that did it just to piss us all off in the family), and there's a picture of the 2 of us at the party standing side by side, me in my Cooley jersey, him in his Witten jersey. How the universe didn't implode, or both of us spontaneously combust as the photo was being taken, I'll never know.