Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Offical Madden 10 Thread

MattFancy

I've been busting off some big runs with portis, my skill level is 18/20 on running, lol.

I like the game so far, I played online and it was a defensive battle, I lost 14-7 and threw I think 4 maybe 5 ints with campbell, two in the endzone :(

Honestly this game isnt even impressive. I just finished playing a rank match, and Orkapo was player of the game with 3 Interceptions (one for a TD). He's a beast in the game, but overall this game doesnt WOW me. Same sheeet, a few tweeks here and there, and cooler looking stats. I can't wait for MW2.

I don't get how you guys are doing bad in the running game. I'm averaging 6.4 YPC with Portis and in the game against the Chiefs in my franchise, I ran for 294 yards lol.

your playing on rookie man, i had 315 yards rushing. I can understand you're prolly not use to the game, but try playing on All Madden (which is what i play) You'll be lucky to get 90 yds rushing.

Honestly this game isnt even impressive. I just finished playing a rank match, and Orkapo was player of the game with 3 Interceptions (one for a TD). He's a beast in the game, but overall this game doesnt WOW me. Same sheeet, a few tweeks here and there, and cooler looking stats. I can't wait for MW2.

I think the last Madden I bought was '05 after buying it every year since '00. It took me a while to realize I wasn't playing a game that was all that different. I guess if I wait another 5 years the game will make a good jump in quality.

Theres a bug on PS3.......if you challenge a play or your opponent does, right after the call is made, you get the "you have lost connection to your opponent" message.

It's happened to me 4 times now, all four while Im winning..........so ****ing frustrating

So the running game still hard to pull off consistently? Are the defenders getting behind the line of scrimmage alot in the running plays like the last couple of Maddens? Do the your OTs still watch their guy run around them an sack the quarterback when they're only rushing 4? Anyone.

For me, yes, that's how things have been going. The fullback never blocks or knocks the defender down. He kind of chips at him, but the defender always is in position for a tackle.

your playing on rookie man, i had 315 yards rushing. I can understand you're prolly not use to the game, but try playing on All Madden (which is what i play) You'll be lucky to get 90 yds rushing.

I've played the game on All Madden ever since I've got it. I got 294 rushing yards in a single game on All Madden. It's simple, don't sprint into the LOS rather look for it and then burst through it.

i just played this game vs the dolphins and all i can say is pat white was so rigged.. he has to have like 80 speed.. he broke 4 tackles he can run and throw perfectly... and when i stay in the pocket with jc and ths ur pnrow he misses every pass.. lol and devin thomas as a 3rd wr just blows he cant catch shyt

i kinda wanna play someone good ive been pwning most of these noobs o.O

Here's my observations so far...

1. JC is horrible. I threw 4 INTs in one game with him. Its annoying as hell.

2. The defense can't catch the damn ball. I had about 3 or 4 dropped INTs when I was playing online.

3. I dunno what it is about the last 2 Maddens, but I can never get anything going on offense. In Madden 08 I could consistenly get over 400 yds of offense on All-Pro. Now if I get 200-300 its great. What the hell changed?

4. Its still hard for me to run the ball. If I get around 70 yds rushing a game I'm happy.

5. The rush defense for the Madden IQ test is impossible. The computer breaks just about every tackle. I'm between All-Pro and All-Madden for everything but that.

Other than that, I like the game. The graphics have improved which is nice. I like to rock the yellow pants with our jerseys, looks so much better.

Archived