Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Offical Madden 10 Thread

MattFancy

I thought I read somewhere that you could mix and match your own uniform combo this year? Guess that's not the case.

You can mix and match between the different uni's this year. But it's not really that cool of a feature though lol. Every combo I've come up with so far is full of fail :hysterical:

Anyone know why the game is coming out on a Friday this year as opposed to a Tuesday when most games are released? Just curious.

That's what I was confused about. I always thought it came out on a Tuesday. But Friday works since I can sit around all weekend and play.

Anyone know why the game is coming out on a Friday this year as opposed to a Tuesday when most games are released? Just curious.

I think it has a lot to do with people taking the madden-oliday the next day to sit and play. Not 100 percent sure, but that's what I have heard from various message boards.

I think it has a lot to do with people taking the madden-oliday the next day to sit and play. Not 100 percent sure, but that's what I have heard from various message boards.

Not sure if that's the case though, because people take off on the day it comes out.

I guess alot of people will have a nice long weekend coming up!

I'm guilty of taking Madden holidays in the past but I won't be this year.

With Madden '10 coming out midnight tonight' date=' how many are gonna play in a 32 team league with the skins and do you have a chance against herbs that play with teams like the pats?[/quote']

Wrong forum dude, there is a Madden forum and the tailgate. Just an FYI. Also, Madden 2010 gets released on the 14th, so it's midnight tomorrow :)

The computer cheats in Madden, it knows when you're calling a run/pass. So you have to audible at the line. Call a run play and then audible to a deep pass and you'll get man on man coverage most of the time. Or call a passing play then audible to a run, and you'll be running against a zone defense and be able to get around 5-7 yards.

do they still have the player icons in this one? (ie. accuate passer, cannon arm, etc)

also, is the play calling like it is in the demo w/only the 3 options showing on the screen?

Superstar icons have been dropped.

Can't speak to the playcalling. I know that they made a big deal about the 3 options view returning but I am not sure if you can switch to the 4 plays. I doubt that they would allow that, though.

so who is going out at midnight and picking it up?

Yessir, i'm going out to pick up my copy tonight. Sucks that my Gamestop wont be having tourney like that did last year. :(

Hate you effers who get it early, how does that happen? I used to work for a big electronics retailer and they would keep new games like Madden under lock and key (literally) until the release date.

Only place I know that people have gotten early copies is that Pandora's place in College Park.

I know a few years back the management there all went to prison for selling modded XBOX's - so it would appear that whoever is running the place now doesn't really care about legalities either.

Watchin the Skins game at Damon's then heading next store to Gamecrazy for the Madden 2010 tourney. Winner gets a free copy of the game! I won this thing last year..... so here is to 2 in a row and a Redskins victory tonight!:cheers:

Good luck! I'll be picking up my copy at Midnight. Redskins football, followed by Madden ... I can't wait!

Archived