Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Offical Madden 10 Thread

MattFancy

So today is the day! Madden 10 is finally out for all the systems and PC. Who's already picked it up and what do you think? Post anything cool you figure out about the game in here. Strategy, achievements, stats, records, whatever. Let's see who is the best Madden player on ES!

Edit: So I jumped the gun a few days early. For some reason I thought it came out today. But oh well. Gives us more time to talk about how awesome Madden is!

haha i was like really? **** i need to go home lmao

i put my deposit at the gamestop by my parents place (moco) i'm in bmore now though...good thing i need to come home this weekend anyways so i'll pick it up friday morning

still deciding if i am going to take part in their deal where you trade in ncaa and get it for 20 bucks...probably will...not easy being a broke law student haha

also i am going to be awful this year...my ps3 will get zero attention in about 2 weeks

Well thanks for getting my hopes up thinking it was out for PC. I just checked and it's not coming out for PC.

Guess I'm still stuck with my Madden 08 dynasty

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madden_10

Interesting features I see

# The Extra Point - A weekly wrap-up show with Fran Charles & Alex Flanagan in franchise mode.

# Halftime/Postgame Show - Recaps stats and highlights with Alex Flanagan.

# Super Bowl Presentation - USAF Thunderbirds and National Anthem, along with Super Bowl patches for jerseys and team specific endzones, sidelines and midfield logos.

Online Franchise - Up to 32 players, real NFL scheduling, live drafts, and league message boards. Accessible through console, web browser or iPhone.

Addition of the Wildcat offense - Players can now run the wildcat offense.

haha i was like really? **** i need to go home lmao

i put my deposit at the gamestop by my parents place (moco) i'm in bmore now though...good thing i need to come home this weekend anyways so i'll pick it up friday morning

still deciding if i am going to take part in their deal where you trade in ncaa and get it for 20 bucks...probably will...not easy being a broke law student haha

also i am going to be awful this year...my ps3 will get zero attention in about 2 weeks

I was wondering why there wasn't a thread already for it, I guess I know now lol.

I traded in NCAA for Madden last year and it was a good idea. Once Madden is out I don't really play anything else anyway. So there was no point in having 2 football games.

It comes out today for people who preorder.

Im the best.

Wait. What?

is that true that if you preordered you can pick up today?

Not that I am aware of. I pre-ordered from Gamestop and i just called them and they said Friday is when I can pick it up. I have a feeling that this being a friday release had a lot to do with people calling in Madden, or taking a Madden-oliday.

lol yeah it is kind of weird that it comes out friday...i cant wait til the day i made it, and i can play in my office all day haha tell my secretary to keep madden day open

We used to play in my office all the time. That was back on PS2 Madden 2001 and 2002 I remember. Now, I got moved to the big office and the execs are all around. Those ****s!!

I "acquired" it last Thurs. So far, it's the best Madden I have played. They really nailed it this time. The weekly wrap up is not bad, the dialog is not very smooth. The 1/2 time show was ok the 1st time I watched it, only problem, you can hit a button to totally skip it. You have to skip several menus to get back to the game.

Archived