Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

I have an up to date McAfee AV. I got rid of the virus. My no-script on Fire Fox popped up with a warning message when I went to atdhe. I think it was a script in a third party ad. I'm not sure. After that I decided to run my AV and it found one trojan. I ran a full scan last night and there was nothing. The only place I've been since then is here, youtube, atdhe, and channelsurfing.net. Because my no-script gave me a pop up message when going to atdhe, I assume it was something up with it.

I googled "atdhe virus" and a lot searches popped up with people on different sport forums saying they got infected by going there.

Hmmmm...interesting. Us in the IT world don't have any good things to say about McAfee. Number one paid AV software this year is Spysweeper Internet Security 2011 and the number one free is Avast (the one I have been using for over a year and recommend to my customer who can't afford a paid version - Avast also blocks any files downloaded via P2P as well. When your McAfee expires give Avast a try. I have been on atdhe.net a lot last year and didn't have a single problem. I also use Firefox and I never got any pop up warning. Maybe you already had something after your scan last night and just happen to pop up when you went to atdhe.net. :whoknows:

Edited by zskins

I have an up to date McAfee AV. I got rid of the virus. My no-script on Fire Fox popped up with a warning message when I went to atdhe. I think it was a script in a third party ad. I'm not sure. After that I decided to run my AV and it found one trojan. I ran a full scan last night and there was nothing. The only place I've been since then is here, youtube, atdhe, and channelsurfing.net. Because my no-script gave me a pop up message when going to atdhe, I assume it was something up with it.

I googled "atdhe virus" and a lot searches popped up with people on different sport forums saying they got infected by going there.

Had to have been a third party ad as I am running Kapersky AV and no script and didn't get alerted for anything. Ran a scan after the game and found nothing. The only problem I had with Vshare was not being asked about the search bar being put in (unless I missed it), but that's easy to get rid of.

Hmmmm...interesting. Us in the IT world don't have any good things to say about McAfee. Number one paid AV software this year is Spysweeper Internet Security 2011 and the number one free is Avast (the one I have been using for over a year and recommend to my customer who can't afford a paid version - Avast also blocks any files downloaded via P2P as well. When your McAfee expires give Avast a try. I have been on atdhe.net a lot last year and didn't have a single problem. I also use Firefox and I never got any pop up warning. Maybe you already had something after your scan last night and just happen to pop up when you went to atdhe.net. :whoknows:

Another good free AV is Avira. I used to use Avast, but like Avira much better. It has saved my bacon a few times over the last couple of years. The only downside is their daily pop up nag screen, but a simple search will give you the quick and easy to stop that.

Edited by TD Riggo

I'm posting this more as a bookmark to try when we are looking for preseason games this week and next. Someone mentioned it on an AV forum that I frequent (FTR .. I subscribe to NFL-ST for regular season so this is for preseason only). Has anyone used this one?

http://myp2p.eu/

I have them bookmarked. First game they had a link, second game they didnt have a link.

I have done better with frontrow.net & veetle.

Most of them seem to link back to Justin Tv tho.

I know someone usually starts one of these......

I live in PA and do not get NBC4 however comcast sports net is blacked out so..... I need a link to a stream... If not I can watch the replay on NFL Net.

Hook us up ES'ers HTTR

snap, where in PA do you live? I see you listed Hagerstown MD as your home. i'm in waynesboro but work in h-town. sorry off-topic.