Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

Man the quality on this stream sucks. F#*^ the NFL for their policy on streaming games. The NFL should do just like the UFC by this point and stream games on nfl.com for a seasonal fee. Unless you use DirecTV they pretty much force you to look for pirated streams if you want to watch a game. What an idiotic policy. Not everyone has DirecTV, but everyone has the internet. Move NFL SUnday ticket to a steaming service already so everyone has access to it. Grrrr! /rant

Man the quality on this stream sucks. F#*^ the NFL for their policy on streaming games. The NFL should do just like the UFC by this point and stream games on nfl.com for a seasonal fee. Unless you use DirecTV they pretty much force you to look for pirated streams if you want to watch a game. What an idiotic policy. Not everyone has DirecTV, but everyone has the internet. Move NFL SUnday ticket to a steaming service already so everyone has access to it. Grrrr! /rant

You can purchase the preaseaon games on nfl.com for like $30. I'm pretty sure thats where this stream is coming from.

You can purchase the preaseaon games on nfl.com for like $30. I'm pretty sure thats where this stream is coming from.

Thats cool they offer that, I didn't know that, but the second they pull the starters I'm going to stop watching. I'm not going to pay for that, but I would happily pay $250 for the standard Sunday Ticket package (with preseason games included) if they'd let me. It's sad, I actually want to give them money and they won't let me. But on a good note at least they make me not feel bad about watching a bootleg stream.

yes its all the same. This is why im buying the Sunday Ticket Package

ST doesn't give you preseason. I've been a subscriber since 1995 and I'm still pissed that they don't, and also that the NFL treats out-of-area fans like ****! I also subscribe to the RSN's and all of the Skins shows and pregame are blacked out. Thanks NFL! :mad:

ST doesn't give you preseason. I've been a subscriber since 1995 and I'm still pissed that they don't, and also that the NFL treats out-of-area fans like ****! I also subscribe to the RSN's and all of the Skins shows and pregame are blacked out. Thanks NFL! :mad:

Yea I know but I dont want to get caught up in this kind of BS every game during the regular season so I pay to get ST

Yea I know but I dont want to get caught up in this kind of BS every game during the regular season so I pay to get ST

.. and it IS total BS! I missed much of the 1st quarter before I found a working link. I will record the NFL network 10 am re-run, but that's kind of like kissing your sister .. I want to watch live, especially when I give so much damn money to the NFL every year and then get treated like this!

BTW -- the stream is looking nice with my home theater PC running on my 71" TV.

• TK changed the title to Annual "Where Do I Watch Games http://es.redskins.com/topic/281030-annual-where-do-i-watch-games-online-thread/Online?" Thread