Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

so far this has been ugly. I don't want to panic, but RG3 has not been very impressive. Although he just made a nice pass to Hankerson on a roll out as I typed this.

---------- Post added August-18th-2012 at 09:10 PM ----------

Alfred Morris has looked impressive to me. He doesn't go down easy.

---------- Post added August-18th-2012 at 09:11 PM ----------

Okay, RG3 just showed some great speed running for a first down.

this?

http://www.coolsport.tv/stream7.php

bit jumpy at times but not bad

---------- Post added August-18th-2012 at 08:52 PM ----------

Got a good online feed BUT am sick of of ALWAYS having "their teams" announcers. I have yet, to EVER, get a broadcast with 'Skins announcers. Seriously. EVER. Why is that? I am so very sick of hearing their spins on events and little, with (absolutely no knowledge) no relevant information regarding the Redskins. Very infuriating and extremely irritating.

---------- Post added August-18th-2012 at 08:52 PM ----------

Got a good online feed BUT am sick of of ALWAYS having "their teams" announcers. I have yet' date=' to EVER, get a broadcast with 'Skins announcers. Seriously. EVER. Why is that? I am so very sick of hearing their spins on events and little, with (absolutely no knowledge) no relevant information regarding the Redskins. Very infuriating and extremely irritating.[/quote']

I am using the paid online feed from NFL.com (bought today, cost me 15 bucks). They have a 10-sec. fwd and backward button, so you can adjust it. I am synching it with the ESPN 980 online audio. The Bears commentators were pissing me off too, but it's much better audio now.

I am using the paid online feed from NFL.com (bought today, cost me 15 bucks). They have a 10-sec. fwd and backward button, so you can adjust it. I am synching it with the ESPN 980 online audio. The Bears commentators were pissing me off too, but it's much better audio now.

Good idea. I'm in.