Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

36 minutes ago, FS#21 said:

Good to see it seemed to work for all today.

Riggo I'll play just the 1st Quarter then will turn it off as I have people coming over who probably won't feel like watching that whole game.

I believe I'll never thank you enough for doing this. You're my first choice of streaming when to comes to the Redskins, because you deserve it :)

Merry Christmas to you :)

• Like 1

FS21...You cannot possibly understand the gift

you are providing to Redskin fans in wasteland places like Tampa, Florida where we are lucky to see one non primetime game a season.  To be able to bring up your link 10 minutes before game time, knowing full well that I won't have to chase a thousand ads or that the link will not just "die" at a critical point in the game is a gift not a service.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FS#21 said:

You are welcome fellas. To everyone who has said Thanks in last few posts. I'm just glad whatever has been stopping you guys from watching in the last few weeks went away this past week (At least the numbers reflect that) I adjusted a few things on the page and I guess it worked (?)

Anyways as long as you guys keep the site hush hush (Like don't post it on Reddit FB Twitter in the open) we got something here for a few seasons to come. 

This Giants game and (I'm assuming we beat NYG) the Wild Card Round game will be the last games I stream this season.

If we go any further than the Wild card round than you guys should have no problems finding the games because at that point its pretty much National Television games.

I was able to watch this past week, after not being able to the previous several weeks. Whatever you did was successful on my end. I know others have said it, but thanks for all your work this season FS. Much, MUCH appreciated. Being able to watch a steady, quality stream has made being a west coast Skins fan bearable. You better be here next season. :cheers:

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, aREDSKIN said:

The fox/CBS affiliate here in j'ville is having an issuue with Dtv and uverse. So they are streaming their content on the web. Enjoy.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/live-stream-loop

Why do all these sites tell me I need to update my flash player, and even after I do that and restart, it gives me the same message?

3 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Why do all these sites tell me I need to update my flash player, and even after I do that and restart, it gives me the same message?

I'm bad with sarcasm and jokes so forgive me if that is what was intended, but you never want to download THEIR link to update your flash player because it is directed to malware.  Always ignore those ads trying to trick you that way.

Edited by TysonM

2 minutes ago, TysonM said:

I'm bad with sarcasm and jokes so forgive me if that is what was intended, but you never want to download THEIR link to update your flash player because it is directed to malware.  Always ignore those ads trying to trick you that way.

I wasn't really looking for a lecture, I was looking for a way to watch the game.

23 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Doesn't work for me either. Just tells me flash is out of date. And if I even try to close that message, it opens up about 10 MacKeeper malware tabs.

It's working fine on Chrome for me, but not on FF.

I believe it's me that have trouble as I can't get any flash player working on FF today. Will sort this later :P

Edited by Wildbunny

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
6 hours ago, FS#21 said:

The Good news is I will have Comcast this season so I can show Pre-Post Shows on days I go ahead and stream.

The bad news is that real good streaming hosts cost way too much and the free great options like Youtube, Dailymotion, Twitch etc are going to be watched like Hawks so you'll have to bear with the average. (I could definitely stream at a great quality if I had the chance but alas, this is best I got.)

I just went ahead and bought the Sunday ticket.  It's worth it to me.  Thank you for everything last year!  Hail