Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

Im hoping the Live lookin on NFL Network will cover most if not all of RGIII's plays. Yea, i wanna see the whole game but i cant bring myself to spend the $20 on it when i will be able to see it Saturday on the replay for free. Plus the one game we all wanna see against the Colts will be on live on NFLN.

It's on Friday afternoon at 4 PM. I have it on the DVR. I thought about trying to watch it online, but it's just preseason. Win or lose, I'll watch it anyway to break down the plays.

I did the NFL.com Preseason deal too... though, it should be part of the sunday Ticket!!! but its pretty reasonable at $20.

but, no way to watch on an IPAD!

I just installed a (free) app on my iPad that supposedly lets me watch.

Im hoping the Live lookin on NFL Network will cover most if not all of RGIII's plays.

If I read their page correctly, their "free preview" feature will let you watch one minute, live. And then you have to pay.

And you can only do it once per day.

I get to watch it on my Panasonic 65 inch HDTV tonight with a smoking 7:1 surround sound audio system!

Happy Birthday to me!!! :)

EDIT: CRAP no HD...saw this on Channel 4 in DC, FYI...

http://www.nbcwashington.com/blogs/capital-games/Robert-Griffin-III-To-Make-NFL-Preseason-Debut-Thursday-As-Redskins-Visit-Bills-165569166.html

Q: Where is the Redskins game?

A: You can see the Redskins game at 7 p.m. on NBC Washington Nonstop.

If you don’t have cable, you can see it on Channel 4.2

If you have Comcast and live in Northern Virginia, DC or most of Maryland: Channel 208

If you have Verizon FIOS, you can see it on Channel 460

If you have COX Cable, you can see it on Channel 803

If you have RCN Cable, you need to check with your cable operator because NBC Wash Nonstop varies by location

If you have DirecTV, you cannot see NBC Washington Nonstop, but you can watch the game on Comcast SportsNet on Channel 642

If you have Dish Network, you cannot see NBC Washington Nonstop, but you can watch the game on Comcast SportsNet on Channel 424

If you have Comcast and do not see NBC Washington Nonstop on Channel 208, you’re probably in Howard or Anne Arundel County, and you can’t see NBC Wash Nonstop

Q: Can I see NBC Washington Nonstop on Satellite TV?

A: No. But you can watch the game on Comcast SportsNet.

Q: Why are you not broadcasting the game in High Definition?

A: We would love to broadcast the game in HD, but we are not able to for contractual reasons.

Edited by RedBeast