Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Politico: Glenn Beck Calls Obama a "racist" seen on Fox

AsburySkinsFan

So O was not excusing or empathizing with his earlier actions?

Just AFTER the arrest?...Then Obama is a racist in my eyes

Having empathy for another who man happens to be black and his friend, to have maybe have some insight as to how Gates felt, even though he knew Gates could have acted better in the situation??

If you call that racism, then I don't think you know the definition of racism.

Hey you say it is a problem, maybe he saw it as a moment to talk about the issue open and honestly, when there are facts bearing out that racial profiling happens. We can talk about it and learn something.

I think we can handle it.

It wasn't honest though. He gave a biased, almost to the point of being false, account of the story then seemed to excuse Gates' behavior because racial profiling existed somewhere else at some other point in time.

And then he gives a weak-sauce non-apology saying he could have calibrated his words differently, then calls a photo-op to save face, which should be insulting to the intelligence of every self-respecting observer. He's trying to sweep his and Gates' mistakes under the rug.

It wasn't honest though. He gave a biased, almost to the point of being false, account of the story then seemed to excuse Gates' behavior because racial profiling existed somewhere else at some other point in time.

And then he gives a weak-sauce non-apology saying he could have calibrated his words differently, then calls a photo-op to save face, which should be insulting to the intelligence of every self-respecting observer. He's trying to sweep his and Gates' mistakes under the rug.

I don't see it like that SM, but I respect that is what you got out of it. I didn't get that out of it at all.

Multiple threads on the Tailgate, with nearly a thousand comments in one of them. All chock full o' outrage!

Poor Whitey has a lot of unfairness to get off his oppressed chest. :evilg:

When our first black president perpetuates the double standard on race, it's going to be a big issue.

I'm not raging. I just find it irritating that so many people are blinded by Obama's rhetoric. I'm just here to point out that the guy isn't perfect like so many people seem to think.

Who said he was perfect?

I'm not raging. I just find it irritating that so many people are blinded by Obama's rhetoric. I'm just here to point out that the guy isn't perfect like so many people seem to think.

There is a very big difference between 'not perfect' and 'racist.'

Having empathy for another who man happens to be black and his friend, to have maybe have some insight as to how Gates felt, even though he knew Gates could have acted better in the situation??

If you call that racism, then I don't think you know the definition of racism.

'even though he knew Gates could have acted better in the situation',YET didn't mention it???

YET had time to mention eliminating potential bias in police??

Perhaps racist doesn't fit, Bigot is more appropriate

Who said he was perfect?

No one. Conservatives seem to have a messiah-complex. They like to live in this delusion that anyone who supports or voted for Obama is a blinded hypnotized cult member.

Not much reality to it. I mean heck, Obama's apologized multiple times in his first six months. Even he doesn't think he's perfect.

Obama's apologized multiple times in his first six months. Even he doesn't think he's perfect.

Good thing,cause the evidence is heavily against it:D

Hell,I'm just hoping for competent...the jury's still out on that,but it ain't looking good.

'even though he knew Gates could have acted better in the situation',YET didn't mention it???

YET had time to mention eliminating potential bias in police??

Perhaps racist doesn't fit, Bigot is more appropriate

So Obama is "one who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ".

UMMM OK.

Obama made a clear gaffe in casting an opinion on a case in which he didn't know all the details. Clearly he made a misstep. I don't understand him getting together to have a beer with the two parties involved though. Aren't there bigger fish to fry for the CIC, especially now?

No one. Conservatives seem to have a messiah-complex. They like to live in this delusion that anyone who supports or voted for Obama is a blinded hypnotized cult member.

Not much reality to it. I mean heck, Obama's apologized multiple times in his first six months. Even he doesn't think he's perfect.

If you were looking at it from the outside - in, you would agree. It is a lot like a cult. I have never seen so much merchandise having to do with a president that hasn't accomplished anything. And the constant use of such words as CHANGE, HOPE, and YES WE CAN is kinda scary.

obama-doll-copy.gif261076-i292.photobucket.com-albums-mm40-m4rkei-hypnotic_spiral.gif

Obama is "one who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ".

OK.

Knew you'd come around eventually :evilg:

If you were looking at it from the outside - in, you would agree. It is a lot like a cult. I have never seen so much merchandise having to do with a president that hasn't accomplished anything. And the constant use of such words as CHANGE, HOPE, and YES WE CAN is kinda scary.

obama-doll-copy.gif261076-i292.photobucket.com-albums-mm40-m4rkei-hypnotic_spiral.gif

Obama being elected the first African American President isn't an accomplishment?

Obama made a clear gaffe in casting an opinion on a case in which he didn't know all the details. Clearly he made a misstep. I don't understand him getting together to have a beer with the two parties involved though. Aren't there bigger fish to fry for the CIC, especially now?

Yeah, like planning his vacation to Martha's Vineyard :silly:

Archived