Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Politico: Glenn Beck Calls Obama a "racist" seen on Fox

AsburySkinsFan

Well, Obama did automatically assume that the cop in question arrested Gates based on racial discrimination even though he didn't know the facts.... Sounds like racism to me.

First Obama most likely didn't "automatically assume" any such thing, what he did say was that "the police acted stupidly" which are words he probably would have liked to have back.

The only way to end racism is to just stop talking about it!

Just like gingivitis goes away when you ignore it, come on do you really think the Klan and the Aryan Nation are going to go away if we just ignore them?

Well, Obama did automatically assume that the cop in question arrested Gates based on racial discrimination even though he didn't know the facts.... Sounds like racism to me. The only way to end racism is to just stop talking about it!

Did he say the cops acted stupidly because they racially profiled Gates or did he say the cops acted stupidly because they arrested the guy in his own home and then released him hours later without any charges being filed? Because from what I heard he said he didn't know if they cops racially profiled but that the arrest was stupid. And it was.

Often we hear people say "everyone has a bit of this" in them... Obama feels everyone else needs "teachable moments", but he is somehow exempt. I think if you sit in Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years, you have issues... I think there are a lot of words to describe it... Racism may be a bit strong, but hypocrisy and egotism are probably more accurate and won't raise so many eyebrows...

Did he say the cops acted stupidly because they racially profiled Gates or did he say the cops acted stupidly because they arrested the guy in his own home and then released him hours later without any charges being filed? Because from what I heard he said he didn't know if they cops racially profiled but that the arrest was stupid. And it was.

Come on G.A.C.O.L.B. don't let the facts cloud your view of reality.:D

Hell, you call any politician an egoist and even their dog will agree. If you call someone a racist back it up.

QFTruthiness.

Not only back it up but you'd better present an open and shut case, innuendo does not work with the charge of racism especially from someone with such a prominent public voice.

Gates played the race card even though it wasn't justifiable, and Obama backed him up and said the Cambridge police acted stupidly.. Nah, he isn't picking sides...

You seem to be backtracking a bit from your original post.

No, I'm just breaking it down for you.

Let us not forget, Jeremiah Wright was the guys mentor for twenty years. Yes, the same guy that hates America and white people.

Obama must have some deep seeded racial issues inside him. Remember when he said his mom used to cringe anytime she saw a black person because she was scared? How do you think that played on his psyche as a kid?

No, I'm just breaking it down for you.

Let us not forget, Jeremiah Wright was the guys mentor for twenty years. Yes, the same guy that hates America and white people.

Obama must have some deep seeded racial issues inside him. Remember when he said his mom used to cringe anytime she saw a black person because she was scared? How do you think that played on his psyche as a kid?

Your a racist. See - its fun just to throw it out. Everyone do it!

Maybe Obama had learned something from Rev Wright in those 20 years he was a member of his church.

Guilt by association right? I guess those members of churches who have clergy that sexually abuse children are guilty too, I mean they must have learned something from them in all that time right.:silly:

And Jesse J. and Al S.;)

This I will agree with. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton may have once done a great deal for the African American population in our country but in recent years they have made some very bad statements and taken some sides purely based on race that they shouldn't have. (Jesse's defense of the gang that beat up some kids at a football game come to mind)

Guilt by association right? I guess those members of churches who have clergy that sexually abuse children are guilty too, I mean they must have learned something from them in all that time right.:silly:

If someone stayed in a church for 20 years where they knew the clergy continually sexually abused children or preached on behalf of it I'd sure as hell say they are guilty by association. Wouldn't you? :D

Except for the fact that they weren't openly preaching for or about the raping of children. Good try though.

How am I spinning the anything? That's how it went down.

I think the problem is that your first sentence:

Obama did automatically assume that the cop in question arrested Gates based on racial discrimination

is completely made up.

Obama said ZERO. Nothing. Nada. About race in the case of Gates. When you make statements that are false like that right off the bat, it leads to questions about you spinning things.

Archived