Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Politico: Glenn Beck Calls Obama a "racist" seen on Fox

AsburySkinsFan

How did this get into an argument on which supporters are/are not stupid? There are idiots supporting both sides of the aisle. I'd say it's unfair to say one side has more than the others or one side has more stupid supporters.

I only said it in relation to Burgold's statement earlier, it has since been blown out of proportion.

I'm not raging. I just find it irritating that so many people are blinded by Obama's rhetoric. I'm just here to point out that the guy isn't perfect like so many people seem to think.

No, you were earlier defending the twit Glenn Beck's comments by calling Obama a racist by taking his comments out of context and by reframing what he said in a manner that fits your narrowly defined point of view, that doesn't match what you say in the above.

Oh, no one said he was perfect, strawmen need not apply.

If Obama supporters "Idolize" him. Then what do you rabid republican weirdos do? Pray to your politicians like gods? Oh wait, you do. Weirdos.

Yeah, you hit the nail on the head there buddy...:doh:

No, you were earlier defending the twit Glenn Beck's comments by calling Obama a racist by taking his comments out of context and by reframing what he said in a manner that fits your narrowly defined point of view, that doesn't match what you say in the above.

Oh, no one said he was perfect, strawmen need not apply.

Sorry if you missed the post I was responding to. I didn't take anything out of context, I quoted an article and provided you with a link. I wasn't defending Beck or anyone else, I was simply providing you with my opinion on how I perceived the whole situation.

Oh yeah you're right. He smokes, can't be perfect.

ps: Since I have answered all of your questions, when are you going to answer mine?

Sorry if you missed the post I was responding to. I didn't take anything out of context, I quoted an article and provided you with a link. I wasn't defending Beck or anyone else, I was simply providing you with my opinion on how I perceived the whole situation.

Sure you took him out of context, in that you only quoted part of his sentence and then applied the part you didn't quote to the part you did fully knowing that he added a qualifier in his statement that would have prevented the exact mischaracterization that you perpetrated.

Oh yeah you're right. He smokes, can't be perfect.

Whatever this isn't worth responding to since its just a snipe.

ps: Since I have answered all of your questions, when are you going to answer mine?

Sorry, I didn't see any questions that you asked other than why did he include the last part of his sentence if he didn't think it was racially motivated, and I thought that another poster answered that quite well during the thread, so repeating his thoughts seemed redundant. Was there another question you were asking or are you actually going to admit that Obama isn't a racist and your initial comments in this thread were a bit of an overstatement?

Sure you took him out of context, in that you only quoted part of his sentence and then applied the part you didn't quote to the part you did fully knowing that he added a qualifier in his statement that would have prevented the exact mischaracterization that you perpetrated.

You might want to go back and see exactly what I quoted. And what was left out of the article that you so graciously brought up for me only helped my argument. Thanks!

Whatever this isn't worth responding to since its just a snipe.

Sorry, I didn't see any questions that you asked other than why did he include the last part of his sentence if he didn't think it was racially motivated, and I thought that another poster answered that quite well during the thread, so repeating his thoughts seemed redundant. Was there another question you were asking or are you actually going to admit that Obama isn't a racist and your initial comments in this thread were a bit of an overstatement?

It's cool, don't worry about it I guess.

edit: And yes you are right, calling him a racist is an overstatement. Sorry I wasn't more tactful, he gave the impression that there are some underlying issues. Maybe he should have been more tactful when he spoke too!

Obama is a racist.

he is structuring everything in a way he believes will make every race equal.

Healthcare taxes etc.

a robin hood like attempt to ensure all money more than trickles down to all below the top 5%.

Not a neatly framed Capitalism idea so its going poorly.

Obama is a racist.

Healthcare taxes etc.

a robin hood like attempt to ensure all money more than trickles down to all below the top 5%.

Come on, quotes like these don't mean a thing:

"I fear that reparations would be an excuse for some to say, 'We've paid our debt,' and to avoid the much harder work."

"If we have a program, for example, of universal health care, that will disproportionately affect people of color, because they’re disproportionately uninsured,” Obama said. “If we’ve got an agenda that says every child in America should get – should be able to go to college, regardless of income, that will disproportionately affect people of color, because it’s oftentimes our children who can’t afford to go to college."

Also, giving "preference to entities and individuals who are from underrepresented minority groups or disadvantaged backgrounds" when it comes to grants and contracts is in the healthcare bill. No worries though, we are for equality of every man, woman, and child :rolleyes:

Obama is a racist.

Healthcare taxes etc.

So basically you are saying that Obama is one who "believes that inherent differences among the various human races determines cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others"?

Even though we have evidence, that he is not??? You don't know what a the definition of a racist is obviously.

Come on, quotes like these don't mean a thing:

"I fear that reparations would be an excuse for some to say, 'We've paid our debt,' and to avoid the much harder work."

"If we have a program, for example, of universal health care, that will disproportionately affect people of color, because they’re disproportionately uninsured,” Obama said. “If we’ve got an agenda that says every child in America should get – should be able to go to college, regardless of income, that will disproportionately affect people of color, because it’s oftentimes our children who can’t afford to go to college."

Also, giving "preference to entities and individuals who are from underrepresented minority groups or disadvantaged backgrounds" when it comes to grants and contracts is in the healthcare bill. No worries though, we are for equality of every man, woman, and child :rolleyes:

Yeah those quotes makes him a racist. :doh:

So basically you are saying that Obama is one who "believes that inherent differences among the various human races determines cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others"?

Even though we have evidence, that he is not??? You don't know what a the definition of a racist is obviously.

No, i'm saying based on his own words about his Grandmother.

he feels there is an inherent racism in white people

I say there is an inherent racism in all people.

And he is using his inherent racism to fix what he sees as an injustice.

Oh yeah, I said that where? I'm just supporting earlier posts of mine that he has an agenda and it's sure as hell not equality.

I didn't say you did :silly:

OHH going back and reading again, my RIF skills are lacking.

You are disputing my he wants equality for all by removing it from the top 5%.

and using real quotes as opposed to just drive by one liners..

got it.

:)

No, i'm saying based on his own words about his Grandmother.

he feels there is an inherent racism in white people

I say there is an inherent racism in all people.

And he is using his inherent racism to fix what he sees as an injustice.

Inherent prejudice...yes...inherent racism...no...I don't think Obama feels that his race/culture is more dominant just because they are black.

Archived