Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Politico: Glenn Beck Calls Obama a "racist" seen on Fox

AsburySkinsFan

Talk about a constructive, useful dialogue.

Beck has the right to say as he pleases. I just wish he wouldn't. Thankfully, I have the right to not watch or listen.

seems fair to me...

I do like some of what Beck says, however, this is not one of them. I do not think Obama is a racist

Glenn Beck thought process:

"Hmmm...I make money if people pay attention to me. The more outrageous the statement, the more people pay attention to me. It doesn't matter if it's true or if I actually believe it! I just need to say it! Shocking, racially charged statement = money. Well, I can do that!"

Class act, that guy.

Glenn Beck thought process:

"Hmmm...I make money if people pay attention to me. The more outrageous the statement, the more people pay attention to me. It doesn't matter if it's true or if I actually believe it! I just need to say it! Shocking, racially charged statement = money. Well, I can do that!"

Class act, that guy.

It's worked for O'Reilly, Coulter, Malkin, Rushbo...so it's a good strategy for them.

;)

People like Beck on the left or the right are part of the problem when they start talking like this. I am not a big fan of Obama but I don't think he is a racist. I think he just acted out of defense of his friend ( Gates ) still he messed up with what he said, that doesn't make him a racist.

I think it's comments like this that give a black eye to the right wing media. It's why so many to the middle and left distrust it or find it ugly. Comments like these and worse are said too often and instead of being repudiated or even just sidestepped as the views of one commentator, the remarks seem to be rewarded (with more air time and bigger audiences) and celebrated.

It's irresponsible for a person on a major media channel to go this route. I still support his right to say whatever he wants too, but unless you have some legit support for this type of accusation (or the birther stuff, muslim terrorist sleeper stuff, etc) you ought not to put it on your air.

It's worked for O'Reilly, Coulter, Malkin, Rushbo...so it's a good strategy for them.

;)

Yeah, not exactly a new method.

The trick is to not say too many shocking things too often (lest you oversaturate the anger market) and to make your most recent verbal vomit just ever so slightly more shocking than the last. Spread 'em out & gradually up the voltage.

And if you can tap in to the current buzzword or sociological ultra-right wing notion, that's just gravy.

;)

Add Ann Coulter to the list. She's made a career by making outrageous statements.

Not that she doesn't deserve it, but Coulter seems to be so bad she needs to be added to the list twice.

Look. It is clear - the man hate white people. Hates them.

It all a pretty good trick. The man has surrounded himself with almost all white Senior Advisers at the White house in order to find out what the white man exactly wants....then we does the opposite. The man is a racist genius.

emanuel_getty.png

423px-Joe_Biden,_official_photo_portrait_2-cropped-thumb-423x600.jpg

david-axelrod.jpg

robert_gibbs_1243076c.jpg

Look. It is clear - the man hate white people. Hates them.

It all a pretty good trick. The man has surrounded himself with almost all white Senior Advisers at the White house in order to find out what the white man exactly wants....then we does the opposite. The man is a racist genius.

pictures of white people

That's just a white smoke screen.

Archived