Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 Califan Sig Bet (Under/Over List Now Closed).

This came up in another thread today, and I wanted to make sure everyone who wants to gets a shot at this.....

The Over - Under on the Washington Redskins 2009-2010 FULL season. Yes, ladies and gentlemen the FULL season. All TWENTY games. The regular season AND the preseason.

I'm taking the OVER on 13.5 Wins for the entire season. I know there are at least three of you out there who are interested in taking the UNDER. If I lose, you folks get to determine my sig for the first 120 days of 2010 (starting January 1). If I win I get to choose the sig for you folks for that same time period.

There is no punchline. I don't do comedy or humor. This is completely and totally serious. As serious as a heart attack. Folks. I look at a totally proven coach, a QB who should have been drafted higher, a trio of talented 2nd year WR's, a total stud of a defensive secondary and line, and a number of other factors and a belief that this team has enoughs guts AND talent to have anything even close to a losing season.

My premonition is 14-6. 2-2 in the preaseason and 12-4 in the regular season. We'll be fighting for the #1 NFC spot and homefield advantage by Thanksgiving Day.

Who else wants in? Let me know and I'll post the list here in the First Post.

FINAL UNDER LIST:

[[ghost]]

addicted

Blue Collar Skins

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

brianm23

BuryYourDuke

Chachie

Gibbs Hog Heaven

Hunter_R

illone

Mahons21

mnb123

mudhog

RVDisturbedSkins

SkinFaninOKC

SkinsFTW

styx491

FINAL OVER LIST:

adamyesme1111

Califan007

DCranon21

jsharrin55

Rex Tomb

SirClintonPortis

:cool:

];6565086']Can I only bet against you? Cus I'm down with you.

I'm sure you'd just get the same conditions, and you'd get the same sig that Califan would.

That being said, I'm in for the under. If I lose, I'll probably be needing a new sig, anyway.

If we were taking bets on JC's score on another Wondelric, I'd take the under.

What happens if we win 13 of those 20 and win a playoff game? You still lose correct?

Also, how is it even betting when whoever takes the under gets a sig determined by you, but if you lose you suffer no more if 1 or 1000 members bet. You should encourage others who think over to participate as well to balance the stakes.

UNDER!

I can't see how anyone actually believes that this team will win 14 of 20. Even if we do win all the Pre-Season games, that's still 10-6 at a minimum, which is hard for me to imagine.

Remember people. This OL is bound to be worse. Dockery is not an upgrade in the passing game and all the other guys are a year older, and were already old timers for the most part. Injuries WILL happen. Campbell will fail to make quick enough decisions, whether it's his fault or not. He will go down, repeatedly.

Don't forget this the next time Dockery and Rabach blow a game because of false starts. I won't even bring up the sacks/pressures.

sorry mnb, didnt see that. i was too busy laughing at the notion we could go 12-4.

I was too dumbstruck by the "I look at a totally proven coach, a QB who should of been drafted higher ..... " line to laugh. :yikes:

Just so I'm clear, the "over at 13.5 wins" has you needing 14 right? And anything up to 13 counts as the "under?"

If so, mark me down for the under. I don't have a sig, and I don't intend to start using one any time soon. ;)

BTW, if anyone else goes with the "over", and loses, I think it's only fair we get to control their sigs too. :evilg:

Hail.

I was too dumbstruck by the "I look at a totally proven coach, a QB who should of been drafted higher ..... " line to laugh. :yikes:

Just so I'm clear, the "over at 13.5 wins" has you needing 14 right? And anything up to 13 counts as the "under?"

If so, mark me down for the under. I don't have a sig, and I don't intend to start using one any time soon. ;)

BTW, if anyone else goes with the "over", and loses, I think it's only fair we get to control their sigs too. :evilg:

Hail.

at first i thought he was being funny about the coach and JCs draft status.

then i realized he wasnt.

This bet is the yin to Mass_SkinsFan's yang, when last year he bet the Redskins wouldn't win 4 games, and by the end of the preseason they only needed one win for him to lose. He caught loads of crap for that typically pessimistic wager.

I smile at your optimism Califan, and I hope you win the bet.

I really wouldn't be surprised if Califan won this bet, especially with the preseason being a wildcard. If we go 3-1 or 4-0 in the preseason, he stands a very good chance.

It's very reasonable to say the Giants and Cowboys might have gotten worse and the Eagles might have some trouble if McNabb is knocked out. A couple lucky bounces here and there, a better Redskins defense.. 10-6? 11-5?

Maybe.

Archived