Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 Califan Sig Bet (Under/Over List Now Closed).

You're on the list :yes:

How about adding an "over" list Cali man?

Only seems fair that those defenders of the forlon QB should have the chance to put there you know what's were their mouth is and lay it on the line too. Heck, there's too already in this thread apparently up for it.

Hail.

*Make that three. An over list needs to go up!

How about adding an "over" list Cali man?

Only seems fair that those defenders of the forlon QB should have the chance to put there you know what's were their mouth is and lay it on the line too. Heck, there's too already in this thread apparently up for it.

Hail.

*Make that three. An over list needs to go up!

Done :thumbsup:

This bet is the yin to Mass_SkinsFan's yang, when last year he bet the Redskins wouldn't win 4 games, and by the end of the preseason they only needed one win for him to lose. He caught loads of crap for that typically pessimistic wager.

I smile at your optimism Califan, and I hope you win the bet.

Smart man...or someone clicked on the link lol :D

Going up ^^^^

Just so anyone interested can compare the two sig bets. :D

RCS, just curious what happened to that comical sig you were sporting? You know the one that showed that only 52 or 53 % of people actually felt our starting QB was the future of the franchise... I thought you had finally seen the light

RCS, just curious what happened to that comical sig you were sporting? You know the one that showed that only 52 or 53 % of people actually felt our starting QB was the future of the franchise... I thought you had finally seen the light

You mean this one. :D

At least only 22% think that Cole Brennan will be the next quarterback.

I'll join the under crowd, I can not believe I just read the following cornball statements:

"I look at a totally proven coach"

"a QB who should have been drafted higher"

How exactly is Zorn proven? The only thing he showed last year was that he wasn't ready for primetime by the way he was outcoached in the second half of the year. As for Jason being drafted higher, man I want whatever your smoking because just how high do you think a journeyman QB should be drafted?

You mean this one. :D

At least only 22% think that Cole Brennan will be the next quarterback.

-Haha yup thats the one

-Who the hell is Cole Brennan?

-I think that pic tells more about Campbell than Colt... How many unquestioned starting QB's in the NFL, receive only 50% vote of confidence from the fans? Outside of Campbell, I can think of maybe Russell, and maybe Collins just because VY may have a large following

-Haha yup thats the one

-Who the hell is Cole Brennan?

-I think that pic tells more about Campbell than Colt... How many unquestioned starting QB's in the NFL, receive only 50% vote of confidence from the fans? Outside of Campbell, I can think of maybe Russell, and maybe Collins just because VY may have a large following

How many unquestioned QBs in the NFL are 1) in the final year of their contract, and 2) had their owner and GM actively trying to trade them away and replace them over the past 3 months? Those two things alone would make many fans doubt JC is the "future", no matter how they viewed his play.

How many unquestioned QBs in the NFL are 1) in the final year of their contract, and 2) had their owner and GM actively trying to trade them away and replace them over the past 3 months? Those two things alone would make many fans doubt JC is the "future", no matter how they viewed his play.

1.) QB's who are starting unquestioned are usually signed to extremely long term contracts or they are locked up before they are in a contract year

2.) In the NFL when a team wants to trade you, its not because your performing at a high level... This point is directly correlated to Campbell's play

-Lastly I highly doubt, any of you guys who support Campbell so strongly would honestly vote against him in such a poll, which seems to be what you are suggesting.

I'll take the over.

I mean 120 days of showing I'm a homer by having a Tony Homo sig, or winning the bet and blasting all the guys that are doubters...whatever. No harm in the over.

:dallasuck:gaintsuck:eaglesuck

-So you are basically admitting, you cannot view the Redskins objectively what so ever..

1.) QB's who are starting unquestioned are usually signed to extremely long term contracts or they are locked up before they are in a contract year

2.) In the NFL when a team wants to trade you, its not because your performing at a high level... This point is directly correlated to Campbell's play

-Lastly I highly doubt, any of you guys who support Campbell so strongly would honestly vote against him in such a poll, which seems to be what you are suggesting.

Ok, so you're now saying that Campbell is NOT an "unquestioned starting QB"? lol...Make up your mind.

And your question was about the fans' perception of "unquestioned starting QBs", NOT about the front offices' perceptions. I merely gave an extremely valid reason why the results of that poll were as low as they were. You can not discount the effect of Campbell being in his last year of his contract plus how Snyder and Vinny actively tried to get rid of him on how fans perceive his place on the team. Hell, half of the "JC supporters" who think he CAN be a franchise QB have been saying that he would be gone after this year even if he played like Tom Brady precisely for those two reasons. So the 43% who did not feel Campbell was the future QB of the Skins is definitely made up in part of fans who think his play will not be the reason he's gone.

Archived