Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 Califan Sig Bet (Under/Over List Now Closed).

I don't have the heart to think of a new sig for Califan at the moment.

I want one of hope. The fact he was ballsey enough to make the bet in the first place to me made me not want to bet against him. Why root against yourself just because reason disagrees? I actually have the Signitures turned off for my account so I won't see it but I'm pulling for one that is respectful and hopeful since that's pretty much the mood I'm in about the team today.

I want one of hope. The fact he was ballsey enough to make the bet in the first place to me made me not want to bet against him. Why root against yourself just because reason disagrees? I actually have the Signitures turned off for my account so I won't see it but I'm pulling for one that is respectful and hopeful since that's pretty much the mood I'm in about the team today.

Do you know what is good in life?

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"

conan.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Simple Jason would be good.

Along with some meaningless stats.

:evilg:

7-22 in games played after November 1st. 24% win percentage.

Worst Redskins QB in terms of losing percentage of any QB who started 15 or more career games as a Redskins since the 1st Super Bowl.

In over 76 years of Redskins football, no QB has lost as often as Jason Campbell for a QB who played in as many or more games as he has.

14 on his first Wonderlic.

1-15 career record vs. teams finishing with 10 or more wins.

0-14 vs. teams finishing with 10 or more wins in his last 14.

0 wins against the Giants.

Losing record against the Eagles and Pukes.

29% win percentage against teams that did not finish with a losing record (8-8 or better)

6% win percentage against teams finishing with 10 or more wins.

To be fair, he is 9-8 against teams finishing with a losing record including losses twice to teams finishing with 2 wins (if it wasn't for JC they would only have 1).

7-22 in games played after November 1st. 24% win percentage.

Worst Redskins QB in terms of losing percentage of any QB who started 15 or more career games as a Redskins since the 1st Super Bowl.

In over 76 years of Redskins football, no QB has lost as often as Jason Campbell for a QB who played in as many or more games as he has.

14 on his first Wonderlic.

1-15 career record vs. teams finishing with 10 or more wins.

0-14 vs. teams finishing with 10 or more wins in his last 14.

0 wins against the Giants.

Losing record against the Eagles and Pukes.

29% win percentage against teams that did not finish with a losing record (8-8 or better)

6% win percentage against teams finishing with 10 or more wins.

To be fair, he is 9-8 against teams finishing with a losing record including losses twice to teams finishing with 2 wins (if it wasn't for JC they would only have 1).

Noooooo.

Those are real stats.

I mean the meaningless ones. Like QB rating, and % of passes completed under 10 yards.

Not too likely lol :D...although I do hope it's not one that's just a bunch of random insults. Let's hope for some creativity...

Simple Jason with stats and Simple Califan007 saying leave JC alone would be comedy.

If it's gonna be geared specifically towards me and me alone, then I again offer up the suggestion that I alone bear the sig for 240 days instead of all of the "Over" betters for 120 days. That would take me right up to the start of the next season. I never intended for anyone else to take the bet with me...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived