Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MSF sighting in Hagerstown

GoSkins561

:rotflmao: Wow, dunno if I'd even think to respond if someone yelled HighOnHendrix in my general direction. Then again, it's MSF, so there's no telling.

A couple of summers ago I was at the Starboard Bar in Dewey Beach, DE. As I making my way through the crowd toward the bathroom I hear..."HEY, RON JEREMY!!". I paused...thinking I didn't hear that right. Then "HEY, RON JEREMY!!" again. So, I turned around and I see one of the members of this board that also attends the ES Tailgate. So, I turned around, walked up to him, said hello...and he bought me a shot of Grand Mariner. :cool:

oh, and...I sorta' miss MSF. Definitely an interesting character.

A couple of summers ago I was at the Starboard Bar in Dewey Beach, DE. As I making my way through the crowd toward the bathroom I hear..."HEY, RON JEREMY!!". I paused...thinking I didn't hear that right. Then "HEY, RON JEREMY!!" again. So, I turned around and I see one of the members of this board that also attends the ES Tailgate. So, I turned around, walked up to him, said hello...and he bought me a shot of Grand Mariner. :cool:

:hysterical:

I'm trying to envision the looks of the waitresses at Hooters, when you & I have a beer in 2 weeks, if we only refer to each other by our ES names.

:silly:

Maybe he was in town to meet some crazy chick he met on the internets. There's a whole host of reasons he might have been in the area. What was your suspected MSF driving? I think the ES MSF drives a Chevy HHR.

I was parked on the side of the street.

He was walking down the street drinking out of a cup through a straw.

After finding his pick I would say it was him, I also realize he could be consfused with someone with a similar birth mark.

I actually miss MSF's antics on the board. Sure he was offensive some of the time but it's just a message board. If he said something that offended me i just said to myself "Wow that was pretty damn offensive" and moved on. People get too bent out of shape sometimes. Everyone has an opinion, valid or not, and there is also the ignore feature. Was he banned, or stopped coming here by choice?

hes definitely still around

He was actually a pretty decent guy. I didn't agree with him about a lot of things, but we would always debate our points without name calling and ignorance.

Certainly he had a different approach and outlook on a lot of topics, but I never minded it. It was refreshing.

oh, and...I sorta' miss MSF. Definitely an interesting character.

Been thinking about it since I made that post, now I'm thinking I probably would take notice if someone yelled HighOnHendrix. Dude I work with has silly nicknames for everybody; I'm John Riggins :) or sometimes just Rigg. Don't suppose the fact that 75% of my clothing is burgundy and gold has something to do with that?

Wow, talk about revisionist history. :rolleyes:

Scott wasn't/isn't a bad guy but he definitely has some issues, not the least of which is being an attention whore extraordinnaire. I don't get by here as much as I used to but I certainly don't miss him when I do. Addition by subtraction IMHO.

Wow, talk about revisionist history. :rolleyes:

Scott wasn't/isn't a bad guy but he definitely has some issues, not the least of which is being an attention whore extraordinnaire. I don't get by here as much as I used to but I certainly don't miss him when I do. Addition by subtraction IMHO.

I can't say I missed him either. His entertainment value ran out a long time ago.

Who is MSF?

He was a long time poster that had extreme opinions on life, politics, immigration, women etc. that went WAAAAAY against the grain. His opinions were always clear and you could usually find a very entertaining debate where in threads where he was posting.

If you want to get an idea of who he was, look up the "ask MSF a question thread" . Very interesting.

He was actually a pretty decent guy. I didn't agree with him about a lot of things, but we would always debate our points without name calling and ignorance.

Certainly he had a different approach and outlook on a lot of topics, but I never minded it. It was refreshing.

Absolutely. I miss having Scott around here, he was a unique individual wack thoughts and all. I actually had some pretty decent, respectful discussions with the guy and he made me see a point of view on some things that I wouldn't have imagined otherwise. There were a few topics I wouldn't engage him in, but that goes for many other members on the site too.

I had not seen this thread until today but I swear I have been wondering for at least a week where he has been. I actually get a little nervous when he hasn't posted in some time because I know my man gets pretty down sometimes.

You guys must realize that he probably lurks on this board somewhere, and several of you have given hints as to your identities. Don't be surprised if you hear from him soon...

He'll have his wizard cast a freeze spell and then slay us with his mighty sword.

Archived