Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another tragic Shooting in the NFL RIP Steve Mcnair **STADIUM EDITION**

W1N_SKINS

Ok, and I wouldn't go for that, either. But that's your standard, not McNair's or any number of guys who DO mess with young women. I have read in two different articles now that the condo he was killed in was rented by himself and another man. That tells me he was probably not getting on real well with his wife. Was it because of the young woman in question or did that go on afterwards? We don't know, not sure I really want to know, kinda not my business. I don't have a daughter, but I'm guessing that he didn't have to twist her arm to get involved with the young lady, who was 20 and capable of making her own decisions as an adult. Current accounts also rumor her to be the shooter. A series of bad/questionable decisions on his part? Sure in hindsight. It seems pretty reasonable he didn't expect to be shot by her.

You don't have to be a genius or real smart to understand the age difference between 35+ and 20.

To try and intelligently argue that a 20 year old is in the same mindframe as a 36 year old is just plain stupid.

Yeah I don't get it.

Someone married, with children, with unlimited cash and resources.

vs a 20 year old waitress.

They both are on the same intellectual playing field.

Yeah, because a couple of millionaires that go by the names Stallworth and Vick are just total geniuses.

I know many people in their 20s who are smarter than both those guys, and a lot of others, combined.

Just because you are rich doesn't mean you make smart decisions, 100% of the time. It doesn't even make you smart.

You don't have to be a genius or real smart to understand the age difference between 35+ and 20.

To try and intelligently argue that a 20 year old is in the same mindframe as a 36 year old is just plain stupid.

Ok, let's just say hypothetically that he spoke to someone with your mindset and realized what a horrible person he was for manipulating a poor little child and decided to tell her to buzz off. She whips out a gun and blows him away, then herself. Is that because she's not capable of making as good of decisions as an ex-football player, or because she's mentally unstable? Remember, this is all hypothetical.

hmm I'm 23 and went with a 35 year old chick once when I was 21....maybe she was a bad person

See, I'm coming at this from that same perspective. And also as someone who has had a relationship while technically married, but separated. Maybe he was cheating on his wife, maybe it was on the rocks. Dunno. Just doesn't seem right to me to assume that he definitely was cheating.

I don't think that age has anything to do with this, the young lady was obviously unstable and that state has no age restrictions.

It looks like McNair made some unfortunate choices, that happens to all of us, and that he paid the ultimate price for them.

RIP Mr. McNair.

The woman's name sounds Muslim to me. This could be some sort of honor killing. Black Christian man with a muslim woman= strict no in that culture. I don't know the details, but it sounds like honor killing to me. You can quote me when the details come out.

The woman's name sounds Muslim to me. This could be some sort of honor killing. Black Christian man with a muslim woman= strict no in that culture. I don't know the details, but it sounds like honor killing to me. You can quote me when the details come out.

I don't think so. It likely had to do with their relationship/her arrest two days earlier. I don't think her name 'sounding' muslim has anything to do with it.

There are plenty of muslim girls living in the USA that do not follow the cultural traditions of their religion. Just because she has a muslim name doesn't mean she's an active follower. Hell, my older brother dated a Pakistani girl for over two years and he's a Hindu, Indian male. As far as I know, there was never any attempts on his life. lol

An "honor" killing? I think that's relatively preposterous.

Don't know how true this is or not but this was posted in a Ravens message board, the ex boyfriends myspace page on July 2nd... "**** a quarterback. who is Mcnair in 09? rip sahel kazemi" http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d38/Iu2002/McNairperp.jpg

I don't believe it was a murder suicide, just doesn't seem like she had enough of a reason to kill him, especially if hes spending a holiday with her.

Don't know how true this is or not but this was posted in a Ravens message board, the ex boyfriends myspace page on July 2nd... "**** a quarterback. who is Mcnair in 09? rip sahel kazemi" http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d38/Iu2002/McNairperp.jpg

I don't believe it was a murder suicide, just doesn't seem like she had enough of a reason to kill him, especially if hes spending a holiday with her.

Exactly. You might wanna report that to the police possibly, it couldn't hurt.

Yea that's pretty damning evidence that the Kieth guy was planning on doing something. and the guy hasn't logged in since the 2nd which really makes me wonder if this was a murder suicide or a homicide.

Archived