Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another tragic Shooting in the NFL RIP Steve Mcnair **STADIUM EDITION**

W1N_SKINS

He was married. Had a 20 year old girlfriend according to all counts.

Don't ignore the obvious.

I'm not ignoring it and the thought did cross my mind.

That being said, there still isn't evidence that it's the reason. Could it be? There's probably a good chance. But until it's set in stone it's still tragic that such a great NFL player is now dead at 36.

I'm not ignoring it and the thought did cross my mind.

That being said, there still isn't evidence that it's the reason. Could it be? There's probably a good chance. But until it's set in stone it's still tragic that such a great NFL player is now dead at 36.

Yeah well a 30 some year old MULTI MILLIONAIRE is chasing a 20 some year old....not even 21....girl.....and is MARRIED.

It's tragic and a STUPID waste of life.

He had more money and brains than to be there. But he was there.

which types of conclusions are you alluding to?

that mcnair somehow got what he deserved... like that clown cowterd was insinuating with taylor. that was not right what various clowns were saying and it turned out they were wrong.

this is nothing good for mcnairs family since he is now gone.

Some of you guys are ridiculous. this is a tragedy, regardless of any girlfriends/back-stories. People make mistakes. We, as Skins fans, as ST fans, should know that. No one deserves death. No one deserves to be brutally murdered. And whoever said he brought it on himself... unbelievable man. How is your heart that cold? McNair was a role model for many. Who are you to judge him? Let he who has never sinned throw the first stone.

His death is a tragedy. To look beyond that at this point, with so little information, and pass judgments on a man you never knew - that is callous.

RIP Steve McNair.

Some of you guys are ridiculous. this is a tragedy, regardless of any girlfriends/back-stories. People make mistakes. We, as Skins fans, as ST fans, should know that. No one deserves death. No one deserves to be brutally murdered. And whoever said he brought it on himself... unbelievable man. How is your heart that cold? McNair was a role model for many. Who are you to judge him? Let he who has never sinned throw the first stone.

His death is a tragedy. To look beyond that at this point, with so little information, and pass judgments on a man you never knew - that is callous.

RIP Steve McNair.

thanks, i was going to post something similar. i recall many folks getting mad at how sean taylor was treated... how can folks be going right out and doing that to anotther person before all the facts are in?

thanks, i was going to post something similar. i recall many folks getting mad at how sean taylor was treated... how can folks be going right out and doing that to anotther person before all the facts are in?

This is nothing like the sean taylor incident. Sorry.

This is nothing like the sean taylor incident. Sorry.

Are you joking? An NFL player is shot and killed. A life is tragically stolen in an act of unwarranted violence (and don't get me started on the 'unwarranted' part). Hmm.. you're right that doesn't relate at all. Why don't you ask Gregg Williams the first thing he thought of when he heard the news. On second thought, you don't have to. Someone did it for you.

http://views.washingtonpost.com/theleague/nflnewsfeed/2009/07/gregg-williams-on-mcnairs-death.html

Are you joking? An NFL player is shot and killed. A life is tragically stolen in an act of unwarranted violence (and don't get me started on the 'unwarranted' part). Hmm.. you're right that doesn't relate at all. Why don't you ask Gregg Williams the first thing he thought of when he heard the news. On second thought, you don't have to. Someone did it for you.

http://views.washingtonpost.com/theleague/nflnewsfeed/2009/07/gregg-williams-on-mcnairs-death.html

Read the posts from papers in Tennessee.

Don't link me to some comments from ex coaches.

It was a tragic incident.

He was also married, with children, messing with a girl under age.

Thanks.

Thanks.

How is 20 years old "under age"?

If the rumor (that's all it is as of now) is true, so what? He is, like all humans, flawed. It's not like he was Stallworth driving high and drunk and killed a woman or torturing and killing dogs, ala Vick.

Thomas Jefferson owned slaves (and sleeping with them), yet he was a great man. Winston Churchhill was a renowned boorish drunkard, yet led Britain to victory in WWII.

Thanks.

Wow. If I may approach the thrown... thanks.

Maybe if you'd read more than the title of the link I sent, you'd understand my point. The first thing coach Williams thought of when he heard the news of McNair was ST. And you say they're unrelated. I disagree. To me they are obviously related. Certainly the surrounding details are different, but an NFL player being murdered, to me, relates to another player being murdered. Maybe I'm crazy.

I didn't realize you'd never made a mistake before.

Thanks.

Wow. If I may approach the thrown... thanks.

Maybe if you'd read more than the title of the link I sent, you'd understand my point. The first thing coach Williams thought of when he heard the news of McNair was ST. And you say they're unrelated. I disagree. To me they are obviously related. Certainly the surrounding details are different, but an NFL player being murdered, to me, relates to another player being murdered. Maybe I'm crazy.

I didn't realize you'd never made a mistake before.

Thanks.

Dude a 36 year old with someone under 21 is more than an ST mistake.

Don't need a throne to get that. :doh:

Archived