Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another tragic Shooting in the NFL RIP Steve Mcnair **STADIUM EDITION**

W1N_SKINS

Dude a 36 year old with someone under 21 is more than an ST mistake.

Don't need a throne to get that. :doh:

No one is saying he was right. Whether he did it or not, he was tragically killed. Whether Sean Taylor fired a shotgun off in the air because some stole one of his ATVs or not, he was tragically killed.

I can not believe how heartless some people are. To me it's a sad day. I come on here expecting words on McNair's great career, toughness, heart, etc. Instead, I'm bombarded with callous hearts saying McNair deserved death. Unless I'm mistaken, sin is human nature. Man. Having to even argue this is sad. I can't stop shaking my head.

Umm...to most people (and the law) the phrase "under age" means BELOW 18. Hell, at 18 you can join the army and kill people.

:chair:

At age 20, she knew just what she was doing, as did McNair.

I'm not defending his actions, just pointing this out.

I never said he deserved to die.

He is compared to Sean Taylor. Which is a terrible comparison.

Say well she was legal. Uh maybe but he was married with children.

The simple fact is it is nothing like the taylor case.

She WAS underage for someone his age.

He WAS MARRIED WITH CHILDREN.

He was a multi millionaire fooling around with SOMEONE NOT YET 21.

WOW.

Stop the madness.

No one is saying he was right. Whether he did it or not, he was tragically killed. Whether Sean Taylor fired a shotgun off in the air because some stole one of his ATVs or not, he was tragically killed.

I can not believe how heartless some people are. To me it's a sad day. I come on here expecting words on McNair's great career, toughness, heart, etc. Instead, I'm bombarded with callous hearts saying McNair deserved death. Unless I'm mistaken, sin is human nature. Man. Having to even argue this is sad. I can't stop shaking my head.

But if it was my 20 year old daughter???????

He is a football player, not a saint. Don't make him out as one. Did you know him?

If it was your 20 year old daughter you wouldn't give him a proper funeral.

He is compared to Sean Taylor. Which is a terrible comparison.

Say well she was legal. Uh maybe but he was married with children.

The simple fact is it is nothing like the taylor case.

She WAS underage for someone his age.

He WAS MARRIED WITH CHILDREN.

He was a multi millionaire fooling around with SOMEONE NOT YET 21.

WOW.

Stop the madness.

No one is comparing the wrong doing, man. You keep saying the same thing. We got it. He made a mistake. But ST did too. That's why he was on probation. That's why he had a machete to protect his family instead of a gun. People compared Darrent Williams to the ST tragedy. I suppose that's a 'terrible' comparison. They are two different people. They were in two different locations. There are differences. Thus, we should not compare them? Your logic is flawed beyond belief. A brutal murder of an NFL player doesn't make you think of ST? Seriously? To me, that is the madness.

Yeah he was married with children. Excellent logic, regardless of her age.

Maybe they were separated. Maybe they had an open marriage. I don't know about any of that and it's none of my business. Until I read details about that, I'll reserve judging him prematurely. I agree it doesn't look good. 'It doesn't look good' is a far cry from 'this is definitely what happened'. Even if it comes out that he was being a ****bag in this situation, he shouldn't expect to have been shot to death, nor should anyone else think that's the right outcome. There are some things where you can say, "He brought it on himself." This ain't one of them.

No one is comparing the wrong doing, man. You keep saying the same thing. We got it. He made a mistake. But ST did too. That's why he was on probation. That's why he had a machete to protect his family instead of a gun. People compared Darrent Williams to the ST tragedy. I suppose that's a 'terrible' comparison. They are two different people. They were in two different locations. There are differences. Thus, we should not compare them? Your logic is flawed beyond belief. A brutal murder of an NFL player doesn't make you think of ST? Seriously? To me, that is the madness.

Dude, ST was killed in his home.

McNair was killed while out with his girlfriend while he was a MARRIED man and SHE WAS UNDER 21.

There is no comparison.

The only flaw is you think it's the same thing.

ST was protecting his family. McNair was out with his girlfriend.

No comparison.

He is a football player, not a saint. Don't make him out as one. Did you know him?

Who here is saying he was a saint?

My 20yr old daughter would be a grown-up who I hoped I had raised better, but understand as an adult she makes her own choices and her own mistakes. I don't have to like the guy - I might even hate him. But I'm not going to think that the guy she is cheating with doesn't deserve a proper burial.

You, like us, don't know him.

If it was my daughter, I'd be upset. I'm sure whoever her father is, he's upset. No one even brought that up. If something did in fact go on, which may I add you have zero proof of at this point, then both parties were wrong. If my daughter was knowingly allowing a man to commit adultery with her, then I would, as a man, realize that although she is my daughter, was wrong as well. Both parties sinned. And I'm not making him out as a saint. But to be that cold hearted and callous over his death, to me, is ludicrous. Incomprehensible.

Maybe they were separated. Maybe they had an open marriage. I don't know about any of that and it's none of my business. Until I read details about that, I'll reserve judging him prematurely. I agree it doesn't look good. 'It doesn't look good' is a far cry from 'this is definitely what happened'. Even if it comes out that he was being a ****bag in this situation, he shouldn't expect to have been shot to death, nor should anyone else think that's the right outcome. There are some things where you can say, "He brought it on himself." This ain't one of them.

Maybe.

Bottom line, he was too old to be rolling with someone UNDER 21.

Have a daughter and get it.

He was a multi millionaire who could have any number of women. Those under 21 don't add up in my book.

Who here is saying he was a saint?

My 20yr old daughter would be a grown-up who I hoped I had raised better, but understand as an adult she makes her own choices and her own mistakes. I don't have to like the guy - I might even hate him. But I'm not going to think that the guy she is cheating with doesn't deserve a proper burial.

You, like us, don't know him.

She is under 21. She might make her own choices.

He was an ADULT. He knew better.

I can't believe anyone is trying to defend someone over 35 with someone under 21. You must not understand children.

If it was my daughter, I'd be upset. I'm sure whoever her father is, he's upset. No one even brought that up. If something did in fact go on, which may I add you have zero proof of at this point, then both parties were wrong. If my daughter was knowingly allowing a man to commit adultery with her, then I would, as a man, realize that although she is my daughter, was wrong as well. Both parties sinned. And I'm not making him out as a saint. But to be that cold hearted and callous over his death, to me, is ludicrous. Incomprehensible.

Dude 21 vs 36. You should understand the age difference.

I am not cold hearted. His death is a tragedy.

She is under 21. She might make her own choices.

He was an ADULT. He knew better.

I can't believe anyone is trying to defend someone over 35 with someone under 21. You must not understand children.

20 is not a child! You must not understand the concept of growing up.

MIGHT make her own choices? Who else is making choices for her at the age of 20?

They were BOTH adults. They BOTH knew better.

Dude, ST was killed in his home.

McNair was killed while out with his girlfriend while he was a MARRIED man and SHE WAS UNDER 21.

There is no comparison.

The only flaw is you think it's the same thing.

ST was protecting his family. McNair was out with his girlfriend.

No comparison.

Ok. Sean Taylor was brutally murdered. His life was tragically cut short.

Ok. Steve McNair was brutally murdered. His life was tragically cut short.

Is that not a comparison? No?

Ok. Sean Taylor sinned. Sean Taylor's sins may/may not have impacted his death.

Ok. Steve McNair sinned. Steve McNair's sins may/may not have impacted his death.

That one?

Open your eyes. There are obvious comparisons. Are there differences? Sure. Of course there are. And yes, yes, WE KNOW. Steve McNair was with an underaged girl and he's married. You've informed us. There aren't levels of sin. Sin is sin. We all do it. McNair committing adultery is no different than ST's multiple (allbeit alleged) acts which are no different than a 5 year old lying to his mother. Sin is sin.

You may not see the comparisons. But I promise you're in the minority.

So if she had been 36 it would have been ok?

Because that's what your last statement says. :doh:

Uh, no it's not ok at any age. Nice try though.

But way to defend a married guy with kids who is banging someone not even legally able to drink. Someone who is 35 plus.

Maybe.

Bottom line, he was too old to be rolling with someone UNDER 21.

Have a daughter and get it.

He was a multi millionaire who could have any number of women. Those under 21 don't add up in my book.

Ok, and I wouldn't go for that, either. But that's your standard, not McNair's or any number of guys who DO mess with young women. I have read in two different articles now that the condo he was killed in was rented by himself and another man. That tells me he was probably not getting on real well with his wife. Was it because of the young woman in question or did that go on afterwards? We don't know, not sure I really want to know, kinda not my business. I don't have a daughter, but I'm guessing that he didn't have to twist her arm to get involved with the young lady, who was 20 and capable of making her own decisions as an adult. Current accounts also rumor her to be the shooter. A series of bad/questionable decisions on his part? Sure in hindsight. It seems pretty reasonable he didn't expect to be shot by her.

20 is not a child! You must not understand the concept of growing up.

MIGHT make her own choices? Who else is making choices for her at the age of 20?

They were BOTH adults. They BOTH knew better.

Yeah I don't get it.

Someone married, with children, with unlimited cash and resources.

vs a 20 year old waitress.

They both are on the same intellectual playing field.

Uh, no it's not ok at any age. Nice try though.

But way to defend a married guy with kids who is banging someone not even legally able to drink. Someone who is 35 plus.

Already said I wasn't defending him, but you're arguing that someone who is 20 and an adult is completely innocent. You're making her out to be a sainted child who was in no way responsible for her own actions. Exactly what you are accusing us of doing for Steve McNair.

As I also said before, at age 18 she could have joined the army and legally killed people. So what if she couldn't drink?

Archived