Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another tragic Shooting in the NFL RIP Steve Mcnair **STADIUM EDITION**

W1N_SKINS

good grief..get a grip guys.. why would he log in before 7/4 and write "rip sahel kazemi'? account's also been deleted.. i think y'all are diggin' too much..

same w/the muslim 'honor killing' reference.. get real..

Why would he write that at all? And reading the question I get an automatic answer in my head.

I think some of you just love being ridiculous on the interwebz. And I think for some you, being an insensitive, clueless, assclown on the interwebz just comes naturally.

I don't think that age has anything to do with this, the young lady was obviously unstable and that state has no age restrictions.:doh:

It looks like McNair made some unfortunate choices, that happens to all of us, and that he paid the ultimate price for them.

RIP Mr. McNair.

He was a warrior on the field and active in the community. R.I.P

The woman's name sounds Muslim to me. This could be some sort of honor killing. Black Christian man with a muslim woman= strict no in that culture. I don't know the details, but it sounds like honor killing to me. You can quote me when the details come out.

Let me enlighten you about Islam a little here: Practicing Muslims don't do drugs or date. Have sex before marriage. Which she was doing all of the above. This all on the assumption of course she was a Muslim.

So to say honor killing is really stretching it. ;) Sounds like to me someone wasn't happy with their relationship. I am sure we will know more as the story unfolds little by little.

The woman's name sounds Muslim to me. This could be some sort of honor killing. Black Christian man with a muslim woman= strict no in that culture. I don't know the details, but it sounds like honor killing to me. You can quote me when the details come out.

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I highly doubt that is the case....if it were an 'honor killing', I doubt she would have had a job in the first place since her father would have never let her out of the house let alone live by herself in the condo McNair bought her.

^^^^^^

That is the most use of the :doh: emoticon I've ever seen :rotflmao:

redskins59 is now on your Ignore list

Let me enlighten you about Islam a little here: Practicing Muslims don't do drugs or date. Have sex before marriage. Which she was doing all of the above. This all on the assumption of course she was a Muslim.

So to say honor killing is really stretching it. ;) Sounds like to me someone wasn't happy with their relationship. I am sure we will know more as the story unfolds little by little.

She was Persian but not a muslim. Her family was Bahai. I don't think religion had anything to do with it. Probably a scorned girl out for revenge.

http://www.dailyrecord.com/article/20090706/UPDATES01/90705016/Slain+woman+s+family+paints+portrait+of+relationship+with+McNair+

News Flash from heaven:

In a pickup game Steve McNair broke of a 65 yard scramble for a TD but on the very next possession he was picked off by Sean Taylor who returned it for 72 yards for a game tying touchdown.

After some strong running by Walter Payton, McNair's team was able to get into field goal range to take the lead.

However, Slingin' Sammy Baugh led the team down the field with less than a minute left to score the game winning TD! :point2sky

Archived