Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Videos of Michael Jackson's greatest hits ever.......

killerbee99

cool!

I was wondering where I could watch a child rapist in action!

goodbye to this pos.

Sorry..I know I've posted back to back here..but WOW..just WOW. Was this really necessary? If you feel that way...just stay out of the thread. Like it or not, he was an icon. He was never convicted of any wrongdoings w/kids. Who are we to say what went on in his home unless we witnessed it personally? You're entitled to your opinion but why do this when we're just trying to pay respects to another human being?

Just stay out of the thread. How hard is that?

the crazy thing is that i dont think these songs will ever get old

to any listener

MJ literally appeals to everyone

such a good sound

This is so true. When I became a teenager, I got into heavy metal and rock. I would still listen to Michael Jackson when a song of his played on MTV or the radio. It's funny, I would drive around listening to "Ride the Lightening" from Metallica, then play an Iron Maiden tune. Then I would take my tape out and scan the radio and be like "Oh cool, Rock With You is on" haha.

One my fav videos ever is Billy Jean. I remember as a kid seeing the ground light up as he danced and thinking it was so badass.

edit--i just watched it. i love the freeze frames as well.

RIP MJ!

I agree. First video I remember seeign on MTV. Thought it was just really neat. Thanks for sharing these videos

Archived