Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do any have a problem with eating at Chipotle (The Mexican Grille)?

WhoRUSupposed2Be

I dont like eating inthe establishment because the lines are so long that you have slack jawwed little kids staring your burrito down while you are eating and they are in a line wrapping around the store, and your table.

I prefer to order online, and walk to the opposite end of the line when i get there, grab my food and walk out. Ill eat my Chipotle at home without people breathing all over it. I also donthave to wait in said line this way either.

Burrito Bol man, no tortilla, thats where ALL of the calories are, in the tortilla

I/We eat there 3 times a week!

I get ½ steak ½ chicken in my bol, no beans... sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and peppers and cheese, every now and then I get guacamole

you get sour cream and cheese, but are worried about the tortilla packing on calories?

you get sour cream and cheese, but are worried about the tortilla packing on calories?

Come on man, I never said i was worried about it, i just cut out 330 calories by not eating the tortilla is all, since its just about the highest single calorie item on their menu (not including a whole prepared burritos) or is. Cant live without the others LOL

By the way – I hope that everyone knows about the mix it up request.

THE ONLY AND I MEAN ONLY WAY to eat a Chipotle Burrito is to ask for them to mix it up. Very very very important.

When they are done putting all your stuff on, simply ask them to mix it up. They then take out a plastic fork and mix up all the fillings and then wrap up the burrito. This makes it so every flavor is in every single bite and you don’t have some of those bites that are 95% just rice, or cheese, etc.

Someone taught me about this request about a year ago and it changed my life. The people sometimes get pissed when you ask, but **** it, it makes it taste amazing.

When they are done putting all your stuff on, simply ask them to mix it up. They then take out a plastic fork and mix up all the fillings and then wrap up the burrito. This makes it so every flavor is in every single bite and you don’t have some of those bites that are 95% just rice, or cheese, etc.

Someone taught me about this request about a year ago and it changed my life. The people sometimes get pissed when you ask, but **** it, it makes it taste amazing.

Sometimes to really piss them off, I ask them to mix it up, and then when they're done mixing it up, I say "Ok now un-mix it."

I dont like eating inthe establishment because the lines are so long that you have slack jawwed little kids staring your burrito down while you are eating and they are in a line wrapping around the store, and your table.

I prefer to order online, and walk to the opposite end of the line when i get there, grab my food and walk out. Ill eat my Chipotle at home without people breathing all over it. I also donthave to wait in said line this way either.

:hysterical:

I don't know why man but this post cracks me up, all of it is true though.

Chipotle is the ****ing ****. I don't live close to one now but when I did I would eat there twice a week. I try to go there whenever I can now. A bowl with Chicken, extra rice and beans, hot sauce, cheese, sour cream, lettuce, with a tortilla on the side. DELICIOUS. :drool:

Chipotle Best place to eat!!!

I can put away 2 burritos no problem. SOOO GOOODDDD

i'll say sorry now, in advance...but

THAT IS CRAP MY FRIEND.

I can freaking eat, and eat alot. I couldn't even fathom putting to away in a sitting...

if you can, YOU ARE THE MAN:silly:

Any of you every tried a place called Moe's South Western Grill? It is also a really great Mexican fast food place.

Mah, I do not think Moe's is as good as Chipotle or Qdoba.

My list goes:

Chipotle

Qdoba

California Tortilla

Moe's

Salasritas

Barbarito's

Some of these are regional places, as I am sure a lot of people here know about California Tortilla. I left some spaces for emphasis.

Yep big problem. Because their food sucks. Their rice is weird.

Of course I live out west and there are awesome Taqeuria's all over the place. When I lived back east I'd eat Chipotle, but would mix in some tacos because of the rice.

By the way – I hope that everyone knows about the mix it up request.

THE ONLY AND I MEAN ONLY WAY to eat a Chipotle Burrito is to ask for them to mix it up. Very very very important.

Ever since I asked for and got a Bowl with a tortilla on the side I have yet to eat another burrito. Get the tortilla on the side and you pretty much have a fajita plate and you can make your own little tacos. No more broken burritos.

You can also get great quesadillas there, btw. They will even add a meat to it.

I love Chipotle and never had a problem after eating there, but with the high sodium levels in their food, I can't eat that or any fast food anymore because I am on a low sodium diet from my high blood pressure.

From myself eating at Chipotle's and other fast foods with tons of sodium has caused my high blood pressure.

Be careful out there.

Archived