Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Trophy is the best?

SkinsTerps26

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

The Woodlawn Vase. No question.

3530859137_027ea9654f.jpg?v=0

If anyone wants to see it, it's part of the permanent collection at the Baltimore Museum of Art. The one they award to the winner of the Preakness is a 1/2 sized replica.

In 1983 it was valued at over a million dollars.

Aesthetically I'm a fan of the Stanley cup, but when considering other things about the trophy itself, I'd say I'm a bigger fan of the Lombardi... Mostly because you can keep it for your showcase forever-- something you can't do with the Stanley cup.

that's the beauty of the Stanley Cup. When you lift that thing, you are lifting up a piece of history. Something held by all the greats of the game. I'd rather hold the Stanley cup one time than keep a Lombardi in my display case.

Well I can't now since the pictures are on my parents' fridge. But I can certainly retrieve them some time this week and upload them.

Then walk upstairs from the basement and get them :hysterical:

:silly:

I voted the stanley cup as well

I don't think the Commishioner's Trophy gets enough respect. I think its pretty cool that it has all the teams on there. To me, the Lombardi and the O'Brien trophies are just too plain. The Stanley Cup is the best of them all, but the Commishioner's Trophy is pretty cool too.

Archived