Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOXNEWS reports 3 shot at Holocaust Museum

NavyDave

It's just kinda odd because they keep sending internal messages. I thought they had everything under control... guess I was wrong.

do the message give any indication as to the scale of this thing at all? It is a little odd that your agency would be sequestered if it is just a random act of violence by a lone wacko. Though, I hope it is just the lone wacko!

do the message give any indication as to the scale of this thing at all? It is a little odd that your agency would be sequestered if it is just a random act of violence by a lone wacko. Though, I hope it is just the lone wacko!

Not only do I hope that it is a lone wacko, but I hope that it is something like a disgruntled employee who got fired, and has nothing to do with the content of the museum.

I know it doesn't make any difference to the poor victims, but for some reason it makes a big difference to me.

Unfortunately, I rather doubt that this will be the case. :(

They're not really saying much at all. I think most of it is just precautions.

Not only do I hope that it is a lone wacko, but I hope that it is something like a disgruntled employee who got fired, and has nothing to do with the content of the museum.

I know it doesn't make any difference to the poor victims, but for some reason it makes a big difference to me.

Unfortunately, I rather doubt that this will be the case. :(

I share your desire on this one.:(

Archived