Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Orakpo Trade already?

Portis4prez

Now I have my sources down here in VA, and one of them says that the skins may try to trade Orakpo and a 2nd round pick next year for Aaron Curry!?! Has anyone else heard anything like this, or similar? If this happens, it'll be great for our organization seeing as we do need a standout LB, and Curry seems to be it. Not sayin anything bad about Orakpo, but damn, pickin up Curry would be one helluva trade.

Way to send this place into overdrive with your inaugural post. :doh:

Oh, and swapping players and a 2nd for a player taken a mere 9 places higher in the draft..... not even Vinny, in the BIG book of dumbass Vinny moves, would have an entry like that.

Hail.

I disagree with that post. I think Vinny would be dumb enough to trade that !

Why would I lie about this? Living in VA all my life, and going to skins games all my life, why would I jus come up with an idea to go online and screw with fellow skins fans? and no, my source isn't anonymous. It's Greg Blache.

Why would I lie about this? Living in VA all my life, and going to skins games all my life, why would I jus come up with an idea to go online and screw with fellow skins fans? and no, my source isn't anonymous. It's Greg Blache.

Come On Man..... you could have done better than Blache!

Go for the gusto..... say it's Vinny, hell for that matter Danny Boy!

First, I personally think you are full of beans but I'll take the bait. Second, assuming you really do know Greg Blanche or maybe even one of his children, do you really think he would want you coming onto a public forum board to post this information? Third, do you think he would want you to tie his name this?

I could have seen this "possible trade" on draft day, other than that, I don't see this happening. Again, I think this is made up.

You are so full of ****.

Seriously quit while your ahead...because your "I told you so" moment will NEVER happen.....NEVER.

I repeat....N-E-V-E-R

Hint: To add the appearance of truth to future troll posts, let your post count edge up to above 50. You know, add in a few "Bring on Dallas" or "So-and-so is a beast" posts in other threads. Then, when you have something crazy or ridiculous to say, it sounds a little plausible. But when your post count is the sum total of everything you wrote in this thread and your join date is the month this thread started, you look very troll-ish. Give your bait at least a little meat to catch a fish.

Just a thought. Say hello to Greg for me. And Mr. Pres and Michelle, too.

Okeay, I see how it all went down now....

You working in a retail store all jacked up on red bull sees Greg Blache come in. You blathering on about how the Skins should have traded up for Curry, and Blache just wanting to get the hell away from you and on with his life, just agrees with your mumbo jumbo and leaves. YOU now are a source of :pooh: OR can we get Blache thoughts on this?

Some quotes on Rap from Redskins.com(a source)

This is just an example of the versatility Blache has on defense now. In OTAs this month, Orakpo is seeing action at linebacker because his learning curve is greater at that position than defensive end. Orakpo could emerge as a hybrid defender, similar to Baltimore’s Terrell Suggs or San Diego’s Shawne Merriman, although ultimately I believe Orakpo is destined to become a full-time defensive end in Blache’s 4-3 scheme.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Wouldn’t it be better to pick either defensive end or linebacker for Brian Orakpo so he can settle in instead of bouncing around and having to learn twice as much?

-- Matt B.

Gary: You raise a valid point, but versatility is valued in Greg Blache’s defense. Orakpo becomes a better overall player when he has the knowledge to play multiple positions. And it allows Blache to employ different packages to take advantage of Orakpo’s skills.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived