Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RIP David Carradine

jrockster21

I am saddened to hear abut this and on the same day as Koko Taylor. Everyone be careful from now 'til Midnight. They say bad news comes in three's.

Sorry to say I'd never heard of Koko Taylor until your post. Thanks for giving me something to cool to check out. RIP Koko.

I am saddened to hear abut this and on the same day as Koko Taylor. Everyone be careful from now 'til Midnight. They say bad news comes in three's.

I saw her about 6 years ago at Doheny Blues Fest in Dana Point and she came out in slippers and it looked like, a bathrobe. It's sounds silly but it was actually a cool move. RIP.

I've never heard of any case, where the person strips, and then hangs himself. Suicide is usually compulsive when the event occurs, even if the person has given it a lot of thought, and clothes would be an afterthought.

Actually, the naked part makes me think suicide.

A hell of a lot of people commit suicide naked. I can only imagine it's some form of 'returning to the womb' maybe it's even primal in shedding off layers of artifice and returning to one's true self?

but suicide while nude is fairly common. And unlike jumping from a bridge or the like, I'd say hanging would be more common a form in which someone strips before doing it.

Loved him in "the Long Riders", and I thought he should've got an Oscar Nom in "kill Bill", but he'll always Kwai Chang Caine to me. Too bad about Koko "Queen of the Blues" Taylor passing away this morning. You know how they say this stuff comes in threes. After hearing more about Caine's death, it kinda gives the term "Wang Dang Doodle" a different slant...I know, I'm sorry...

Actually, Koko Taylor died yesterday. I thought about posting an RIP thread for her, but didn't think many on ES would have heard of her or been fans.

I must say, listening to Wendy Rieger stumble through this story yesterday on Channel 4 was hilarious. Just listening to her stammer on "exotic sex act" was good, but when she tried to say "autoerotic asphyxiation", she gave up. "Police say he was trying that auto-erotic,, uh thing.."

Very comical.

~Bang

TMZ:

Another major development in the David Carradine death mystery -- this one found in the pages of his 2003 divorce papers, in which his ex wife accused him of a "potentially deadly" sexual appetite.

In divorce papers obtained by the Smoking Gun, David's ex-wife Marina accused him of participating in "deviant sexual behavior which was potentially deadly." The papers do not say specifically what that behavior entailed.

Police say David's body was found in his Bangkok hotel room Thursday morning with a rope around his neck and genitals. It was at first reported as a suicide, but police have since changed their tune by saying he could have died from an "accidental suffocation."

Seems there might be suspicion of foul play now..

Carradine's Attorney Believes He Was Murdered

WENN.com

David Carradine's lawyer is calling on Thai authorities to launch a murder investigation, because she believes the actor was killed and his death made to look like a suicide.

Carradine's naked body was discovered hanging in a Bangkok, Thailand, hotel suite on Thursday morning. Local reports suggested he committed suicide, but a statement from Carradine's representative indicates the actor died when a sex act went wrong.

Rumors that Carradine died attempting autoerotic asphyxiation -- where victims achieve heightened sexual pleasure by restricting their air supply -- are backed up by a quote a Bangkok police officer gave to British newspaper The Sun.

But the star's lawyer and longtime friend Vicki Roberts refuses to accept that he killed himself or died in a sex game -- and is calling on Thai authorities to launch a murder investigation.

Roberts tells RadarOnline, ""I believe that there may have been foul play. Anybody could stage a suicide after a murder.""

The attorney also denies claims by Carradine's ex-wife Marina that he engaged in sexual behavior that was dangerous to his health during their marriage. Roberts claims the accusations, which appear in papers from the ex-couple's 2001 divorce, are ""extremely inflammatory and completely false.""

Coroners at Bangkok's Chulalongkorn hospital completed an autopsy on Friday, although the cause of death is not expected to be determined until the results from toxicity tests are in.

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/movies/news/n17760.htm

Archived