Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RIP David Carradine

jrockster21

http://adjix.com/82mk

More info:

BANGKOK, Thailand (BNO NEWS) -- "Kung Fu" and "Kill Bill" star David Carradine was found dead in his hotel room in Bangkok on Wednesday, according to Thai police. he was 72-years-old.

Carradine had been in Bangkok since Tuesday to shoot an upcoming movie. Officials say Carradine did not show up when he and his film crew were supposed to dine at a restaurant in the Thai capital on Wednesday, but they assumed he took a break because of his age.

On Thursday, at around 10 a.m., a hotel maid opened his suite and found the star hanging in a closet. According to reports, he was described as being half naked. There were no signs of a struggle.

His agent confirmed to KABC-TV that Carradine had died, but said he believed the star died of natural causes.

His agent is saying natural causes...might be some controversy.

Probably the only way it could be an accident (if he was hanging) would be auto-erotica. Gosh, that would tarnish his legacy a little. i hope thats not the case.

I wouldn't judge him too harshly if that's the case. I think an actual suicide would be more shocking.

Yeah, but that would not qualify as "natural causes" either...but it wouldn't be suicide.

I would rather it be autoerotic asphyixiation then a suicide, because then atleast it would be accidental. Cases of adult males accidentally killing themselves in this manner are far fewer than among adolescents, but it does happen. I took a Criminal Investigation class once, and a part of the class was on autoerotic asphyxiation, and other ways people have killed themselves accidentally, by trying to achieve gratification in all sorts of bizarre ways. I can't emphasize "bizarre" enough. Most people would be shocked at how much of this goes on if they knew.

Not saying for sure that's what happened here, who knows, but it is in the realm of possibility.

Archived