Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ask a Girl Thread - You Can Post Your Questions Here! (KEEP IT PG-13!)

Special K

What could be the Skins biggest Achilles heel this season?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. What could be the Skins biggest Achilles heel this season?

• Decline in production by London Fletcher
    • Decline in production by Portis
    • Lack of contribution by Thomas, Kelly and Davis
    • Suisham kicking staying the same or getting worse
    • Strong Side Linebacker performance
    • Haynesworth pulling a Dana Stubblefield and playing lazy
    • Defense not creating turnovers
    • Cooley not getting into the endzone enough

why do all the women on ES always refer to all the men as boys ?

Keeastman started the thread with that title, yet you quoted me....but I agree y'all are boys :silly:

Did you ever go Black......and then go back ? :)

Started with black....guess you could say I went "back", even though that's not really true

As for the will I date a shorter guy thing....generally,no. My bf now is a lil shorter than I am though (I'm 5'9, he's around the same height, but I always wear heels and wedges and stuff). Ain't no thang right there....but I've dated guys in the 6'4-6'6 range and it was always nice being shorter!!!

I haven't read the thread, so I'll assume the question has been asked several times already, but in the living hell is wrong with you? Seriously now. Why on earth does your thought process work like it does. Is estrogen the enemy of rational calm thinking? My god, it drives me bat **** crazy sometimes.

I haven't read the thread, so I'll assume the question has been asked several times already, but in the living hell is wrong with you? Seriously now. Why on earth does your thought process work like it does. Is estrogen the enemy of rational calm thinking? My god, it drives me bat **** crazy sometimes.

Geez, don't get your panties in a bunch.

+1...you the man KB:hysterical:

I WILL NOT BE IGNORED! :silly:
Typical and what I was talking about when you complained about my rant. See what I mean? Insane ya are.
I would feel ripped off if I posted a question. The thread starter isn't answering any of them :P
And we talk to who about our refund?
That's my boy blue!!
:point2sky

I WILL NOT BE IGNORED! :silly:

Great flick.

Ok, my question is - when a guy you are dating suggests something really out there sexual kink-wise, is this a good thing (he trusts you enough to ask, he is adventurous, etc.) or a bad thing (he is disgusting, he doesn't respect you, etc.)

I have a friend who wants to know. :paranoid:

Ok, my question is - when a guy you are dating suggests something really out there sexual kink-wise, is this a good thing (he trusts you enough to ask, he is adventurous, etc.) or a bad thing (he is disgusting, he doesn't respect you, etc.)

Basically, what does no mean?

Great flick.

Both? I see where you're coming from with the "trust" thing. It could certainly backfire, though. But hey, you won't know unless you try.

Personally, if the request was something that freaked me out, I'd like to think I would more appreciative of the trust than I would be offended by the suggestion.

:whoknows:

Archived