Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ask a Girl Thread - You Can Post Your Questions Here! (KEEP IT PG-13!)

Special K

What could be the Skins biggest Achilles heel this season?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. What could be the Skins biggest Achilles heel this season?

• Decline in production by London Fletcher
    • Decline in production by Portis
    • Lack of contribution by Thomas, Kelly and Davis
    • Suisham kicking staying the same or getting worse
    • Strong Side Linebacker performance
    • Haynesworth pulling a Dana Stubblefield and playing lazy
    • Defense not creating turnovers
    • Cooley not getting into the endzone enough

Okay, I know we have a kick ass thread for us to talk about girl stuff/drama/issues...and of course, most importantly...HOT MEN :wavetowel (Great idea MissU28)!

However, it has come to my (and many of the other gals') attention that there might be a little confusion as to who can post in there (btw, it's chicks, duh). We have some thoughtful males on ES genuinely seeking some female advice (and they were kind enough to PM us about it, asking if they could post in our thread :) ).

Anyway, in order to clear up some confusion and make it a little less rigorous of a process for the guys around here to get some female input, I figured we could start an advice thread so guys don't have to walk on egg shells if they really want some female input, but are afraid to post in our thread (as you should be :D ...thanks MTH and PCS!), and don't feel like starting an entirely new thread.

So, this is the thread for guys who seek female advice regarding dating, girl issues, things you don't understand about Venus, etc. The well-informed ladies of ES will do our best in answering your questions and giving you our most stellar advice :D

* ALL ES ladies, please feel free to dole out your thoughts and advice in this thread as this isn't exclusive to any particular ES gal. Thanks!!

why do women want a nice guy but always date the *******?

I totally agree..they are idiots and don't deserve you. But in all reality, it comes down to self esteem imo.

why cant you just say what you mean?

Am I the only one who does? And it gets me in trouble:silly:

at what point in time is it ok to tell a woman to "be quiet, Im watching tv"?

On your side again with this one, but it's not what you say, its how you say it. example, "Honey, you are a wonderful woman, and I really enjoy spending time with you, but my favorite show is on and I really want to watch it. How about after I'm done I'll rub your feet and then we can get busy?"

that might work better than, "Hey woman, shut your trap my show's on!"

and last but not least...

why do you always want to change me?

oh, I HATE that...just go be with someone you like, not some guy you are attracted to and want to mold.

Does any chick ever want an honest answer when they ask...does this dress make me look fat?

My thought is YES. We want to look good...if I had a mustard stain on my shirt, I'd hope someone would tell me so I could change and not look like an idiot. If you go shopping with your wife/gf, tell the truth. However, be mindful of HOW you say it...choose your words carefully.

1) Because bad boys are more exciting

2) bc you should KNOW!!!

3)whenever you feel like it, i do it to my bf everyday and he does it to me, we know when not to mess with the other

4) bc we want to make the world a better place

Does any chick ever want an honest answer when they ask...does this dress make me look fat?

ummm....not totally honest, but I want my bf to tell me if he doesn't think my outfit is flattering. Instead of saying "you look fat" he should say, "Eh, I don't really like that, wear _______ instead, I love that."

1) Because bad boys are more exciting

2) whenever you feel like it, i do it to my bf everyday and he does it to me, we know when not to mess with the other

3) bc you should KNOW!!!

4) bc we want to make the world a better place

then dont complain when he cheats on you or treats you like crap. you like that stuff i assume.

huh?

you should do less talking and more cleaning :silly:

then why do you nag so much?

ummm....not totally honest, but I want my bf to tell me if he doesn't think my outfit is flattering. Instead of saying "you look fat" he should say, "Eh, I don't really like that, wear _______ instead, I love that."

I agree with this completely. SS tells me if he doesn't like something I'm wearing and it makes me :( for a second, but then I know not to wear it anymore.

Why do you women always send us guys out to buy you tampons when it's "that time of the month'? lol...I mean, you KNOW it's gonna come around again in 4 weeks, it's not like it catches you off guard or anything. So why are you running out of the necessities and then needing us to run out and restock the supply for you? "I've only got three left..."...You knew that a week ago!! :D

Why do you women always send us guys out to buy you tampons when it's "that time of the month'? lol...I mean, you KNOW it's gonna come around again in 4 weeks, it's not like it catches you off guard or anything. So why are you running out of the necessities and then needing us to run out and restock the supply for you? "I've only got three left..."...You knew that a week ago!! :D

uh...i've never had a guy buy me tampons and i don't think i could get my bf to if even if i begged

I've never asked the dude to buy me tampons, but I have asked him if he would if I ever asked. He said he would, but I think it would have to be a super emergency for me to not go get them myself.

If this is a serious question, then my answer is:

I don't see myself ever dating someone younger than me. I also couldn't see myself dating someone older than my sister (who is 31).

It's a serious question - just curious more than anything.

Biggest age difference for me me was ten years (me, 27 - her, 37). I couldn't date someone more than ten years younger though - or older.

:rotflmao: I was sitting here trying to think of one. Yeah! What Mike said!:mad:

Oh, can a woman really respect a man that makes less money?

Archived