Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ask a Girl Thread - You Can Post Your Questions Here! (KEEP IT PG-13!)

Special K

What could be the Skins biggest Achilles heel this season?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. What could be the Skins biggest Achilles heel this season?

• Decline in production by London Fletcher
    • Decline in production by Portis
    • Lack of contribution by Thomas, Kelly and Davis
    • Suisham kicking staying the same or getting worse
    • Strong Side Linebacker performance
    • Haynesworth pulling a Dana Stubblefield and playing lazy
    • Defense not creating turnovers
    • Cooley not getting into the endzone enough

In my experience I've found it's not that common for girls to be into that stuff. I mean some are, some to a lesser degree, some not at all. I'm surprised to find out that's what the book is about, especially with how many times I've heard of girls starting to read it in the last few months.

One of my coworkers has been reading the books for the past couple weeks. She had it with her at all times. Apparently, in the end, the female protagonist changes the guy's ways and they get married. I think that's what girls are REALLY into.

One of my coworkers has been reading the books for the past couple weeks. She had it with her at all times. Apparently, in the end, the female protagonist changes the guy's ways and they get married. I think that's what girls are REALLY into.

Changing a man? Talk about pure fiction and fantasy :ols:

Ok, so i just found out my ex is getting married. This isnt really a new thing for me because all 3 of my other exes have gotten married, and one already has a child. None of which ever bothered me. I honestly didnt care what they did after me. But this particular girl was quite special to me, so it stung a bit. Didn’t see it coming so soon I guess. Worse is that im one of 2 people that know about it. ( Her best friend just blurted it out at me... couldnt hold the secret) So, do i tell her congrats? Wish her well? Or just try and ignore it? There was never any real situation where we might be together again. But she was special to me.

Yeah, supposedly that's what all the girls are reading. I'm not really into any of that type of stuff, so I don't really have any desire to read it, but it's definitely a popular book.

Your nest girlfriend will probably have already read the book by the time you buy it for her, lol.

I read it, and I didn't like it. The writing was repetitive and the sex scenes actually got pretty boring. I don't understand the fascination with it. I had the other two books in my amazon cart and ordered, but I canceled the order after I finished the first one.

Exactly.

In all seriousness, going into a relationship with the intent to change someone will never end well. Love them for who they are, or don't even start to love them at all. That's what I say.

I was half joking. But if I'm being honest most women start out their dating lives thinking they can change a guy for the better. Sometimes it takes us a while to realize it's not possible, and that the real solution is to find a guy that doesn't "need to be changed" :)

Ok' date=' so i just found out my ex is getting married. This isnt really a new thing for me because all 3 of my other exes have gotten married, and one already has a child. None of which ever bothered me. I honestly didnt care what they did after me. But this particular girl was quite special to me, so it stung a bit. Didn’t see it coming so soon I guess. Worse is that im one of 2 people that know about it. ( Her best friend just blurted it out at me... couldnt hold the secret) So, do i tell her congrats? Wish her well? Or just try and ignore it? There was never any real situation where we might be together again. But she was special to me.[/quote']

I didn't even like my ex anymore but when I found out he was marrying the first girl he dated after me I would be lying if I said it didn't sting a little. Not really sure why. Maybe just because he found someone sooner than I did.

If she was special to you just be happy for her and move on.

RR, an important point was left out here. Why did you not stomp your ex-friends head in? No jury of youngerm, male peers would have convicted you :ols:

As for the more recent question, when I found out my high school ex got married, it just made me feel old. We hadn't spoken in ten years (I heard about it 4th hand) and hadn't thought about her in forever, so there was no pain, just me going to the mirror to look for gray hairs. The more recent ex's from college that I had remained friends with, I was happy for. You should do the same, letting something like that get to you will only complicate your life.

Well, all 3 got married to the first guy after me. Haha. I'm like a marriage platform! But honestly, I'm not that upset about it. I might be a little stung about the short amount of time it took to reach that conclusion though. Haha. In any case, I'll always have a soft spot for that one and have no ill will towards it all. It's not about getting over her. That ship has passes a long time ago. I never said anything to the others regarding their marriage. This girl, I guess I just feel differently. I suppose I should just let it pass.

Archived