Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ask a Girl Thread - You Can Post Your Questions Here! (KEEP IT PG-13!)

Special K

What could be the Skins biggest Achilles heel this season?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. What could be the Skins biggest Achilles heel this season?

• Decline in production by London Fletcher
    • Decline in production by Portis
    • Lack of contribution by Thomas, Kelly and Davis
    • Suisham kicking staying the same or getting worse
    • Strong Side Linebacker performance
    • Haynesworth pulling a Dana Stubblefield and playing lazy
    • Defense not creating turnovers
    • Cooley not getting into the endzone enough

Do you think it's possible to fully trust someone you love after they cheat on you?
Probably not for me. I hold grudges like a muther and it would probably always be in the back of my mind like a huge stain on our relationship.
Nope.
Why do ya'll((in general) hit on married men...especially in front of their wife?

See the double-standard there ?

My turnnnnn what a great thread idea btw :D Maybe we should make an ask a guy thread...though I don't really know if I want all these fellas answering :silly: just kidding

why do women want a nice guy but always date the *******?

why cant you just say what you mean?

at what point in time is it ok to tell a woman to "be quiet, Im watching tv"?

and last but not least...

why do you always want to change me?

I don't like *******s. Smartasses and guys that like to joke around and give me a hard time are fun, I love guys like that cause it means I'm comfortable with you. But legit *******s who treat girls like **** - no good. I'm just as perplexed as to why a girl would be with a guy who makes her feel like crap. :whoknows:

I usually do say what I mean...but a lot of girls are afraid of pissing of their man if they give a real opinion...guys tend to get pissed off when they're told they're wrong, or when a woman disagrees with them, so sometimes it's easier to just let it go. Of course it usually comes up two months later in another fight, so it's not actually worth it.

When she's being obnoxious and you just want to watch tv. Girls feel like this too sometimes...but being a dick about it isn't really a good way to get your way. This is why having more than one tv is a good call.

Because some girls are ****in crazy. If a girl tries to change you why don't you just get rid of her? Guess it depends on what she's trying to change you for. If she wants you to be a little bit cleaner so she doesn't have so much **** to clean up (stereotype I know, but girls are usually cleaner then guys) it would be nice for you to put some effort in it.

Does any chick ever want an honest answer when they ask...does this dress make me look fat?

I mean I wouldn't want a guy to say "Hey you look fat you should go change." But a "Hey, I'm not sure if that's the most flattering outfit, but you really look sexy in _____, you should put that on" is good. Try and be diplomatic.

How do ya'll feel about older men?

Older men ftw. I've never dated a guy younger then me and all the guys I've dated in college have been between 22-25. Not sure why. Maybe it's because I was under 21 and they could buy me alcohol. :silly: jokinggg. Maybe it's because subconsciously I like guys that semi have their life planned out and don't just want to be wasted 24/7 and **** around...then again there are plenty of older guys like that...

Why do you women always send us guys out to buy you tampons when it's "that time of the month'? lol...I mean, you KNOW it's gonna come around again in 4 weeks, it's not like it catches you off guard or anything. So why are you running out of the necessities and then needing us to run out and restock the supply for you? "I've only got three left..."...You knew that a week ago!! :D

I've never asked a guy to do that and I don't think I would unless there was some big reason why I couldn't....:whoknows: that one's a mystery.

What a fun thread. :D

Why do so many females let their friends wear such unflattering outfits?

I asked my wife and all she could tell me was that women take serious offense to having their clothes judged (among other things). This bugs me to no end. I swear alot of women dont have a mirror in the house.

I asked my wife and all she could tell me was that women take serious offense to having their clothes judged (among other things). This bugs me to no end. I swear alot of women dont have a mirror in the house.

I like to think I can tell when I look awesome, when I look okay, and when I look like ****. Unless a friend asks me for my opinion, it's her responsibility to make the call.

Ok, consensus is you can't trust someone who cheated on you. What if it were you that cheated, could you go back into that relationship and after hard work be able to put the past behind you?

I couldn't just completely forget about it, but I guaran-damn-tee that it would be a hell of a lot easier for me to get over it than it would be for my dude.

However, I have to say that my current boyfriend has made comments that lead me to believe that if I cheated, that would be the end of our relationship, and I have to say that I really respect that. I feel the same way.

How do ya'll feel about older men?

my dad was 32 and my step mom 19 when they met...still together after 27 years. Just depends on the person.

Do you think it's possible to fully trust someone you love after they cheat on you?

Absolutely not.

Oh, can a woman really respect a man that makes less money?

I think in todays age with more females working and not being a housewife, I don't see the big deal. It usually goes in the same account anyway, with shared expenses.

Did you ever go Black......and then go back ? :)

haha...:D

Not sure if I'm in the minority here, but I have friends that will tell me straight up if I look stupid, or an outfit doesn't work. I always take a friend with me to shop, helps avoid those situations. My friends know, I'll tell them straight up if they look jacked up.

Should I ask my best friend(girl)'s best friend out or should i go thru my best friend and see how she feels about it. The best friend and I talk all day thru email at work but what do you think

I'd say run it by your best friend first.

Should I ask my best friend(girl)'s best friend out or should i go thru my best friend and see how she feels about it. The best friend and I talk all day thru email at work but what do you think

I can never understand why men wanna date their friend's ex. did you not see the breakup?

do you not know that you are most likely going to lose that friendship?

I know personally I had a friend of mine date my ex and him and I were friends for 8 years. I drove to his house, called him out back and left him lying on the ground when I was done. We arent friends any more and you shouldnt expect any less if you date someone who LOVED your friend.

casual dating is different but they are still going to compare your sizes.

I can never understand why men wanna date their friend's ex. did you not see the breakup?

I know personally I had a friend of mine date my ex and him and I were friends for 8 years. I drove to his house, called him out back and left him lying on the ground when I was done. We arent friends any more and you shouldnt expect any less if you date someone who LOVED your friend.

Sounds like you need to reread the question.

Im not dating my friends ex. My best friend is a girl and i want to date her best friend also girl.

Haha reread it, he didn't say anything about dating his friend's ex.

Archived