Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ask a Girl Thread - You Can Post Your Questions Here! (KEEP IT PG-13!)

Special K

What could be the Skins biggest Achilles heel this season?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. What could be the Skins biggest Achilles heel this season?

• Decline in production by London Fletcher
    • Decline in production by Portis
    • Lack of contribution by Thomas, Kelly and Davis
    • Suisham kicking staying the same or getting worse
    • Strong Side Linebacker performance
    • Haynesworth pulling a Dana Stubblefield and playing lazy
    • Defense not creating turnovers
    • Cooley not getting into the endzone enough

I've never dated a guy shorter than me but that's just because I'm 5'3 so pretty much all the guys I know are taller than me....

As for the personality looks thing...I mean everyone judges on looks, subconsciously or not, but I know for most girls - if a guy has an amazing personality it can make him really attractive. If he can make a girl laugh or hold an intelligent conversation, it doesn't really matter what he looks like.

Great flick.

Ok, my question is - when a guy you are dating suggests something really out there sexual kink-wise, is this a good thing (he trusts you enough to ask, he is adventurous, etc.) or a bad thing (he is disgusting, he doesn't respect you, etc.)

I have a friend who wants to know. :paranoid:

And as for your "friend" (:silly:) I'd think it's a good thing that he asked/trusts you...unless you know it's like the second night y'all are hookin up and you don't actually really know each other...but if you're in to certain stuff, why would you hold back and have a sex life with some one that doesn't satisfy you? Wouldn't you want to ask and find out so you can find some one with the same...uh..."interests"...as you?...If your friend insults a girl, she probably isn't a good fit (er no pun intended) for him anyway.

Then again, he shouldn't go about it in a dick way, ie get her drunk and say hey can I :::insert something sexually explicit here::: and then try it. Have a serious conversation about it and she'll feel a lot more respected, even if she's not down for it.

Edit: Oh the cheating thing...I will never cheat, ever. Just not something I'm okay with. I've unfortunately been the girl that the guy has cheated with, but I won't ever cheat. I know plenty of people who have cheated/been cheated on who have salvaged their relationships, but I've been cheated on too many times, it's just not worth it to me.

this may be a little too personal but i really wanna know, what percentage of strait woman do you think would experiment with sex with another woman if drunk or horny enough.

I ask because when my wife gets out on the dance floor with her friends they get pretty wild and i have seen her kiss one of them before, but nothing else untill the other night when her and a friend were drunk, they were making out like the plane was goin down.

It didnt lead to anything sexual and im not really sure if i wanted too (you know morning regrets and everything) but it was the first time i had seen them get so wild it actually might have.

So i ask, are my wife and her friend a little bi sexual or is this a relatively normal female thing.

I had a friend of mine go through a break up recently and in a moment of drunken stuper he asked me, "J... Why are girls so crazy man?"

I responded honestly, "You know, in the 27 years I have been on this planet I know one thing about women.... That I absolutely know nothing about women... and for some strange reason I am totally okay with that."

this may be a little too personal but i really wanna know, what percentage of strait woman do you think would experiment with sex with another woman if drunk or horny enough.

I ask because when my wife gets out on the dance floor with her friends they get pretty wild and i have seen her kiss one of them before, but nothing else untill the other night when her and a friend were drunk, they were making out like the plane was goin down.

It didnt lead to anything sexual and im not really sure if i wanted too (you know morning regrets and everything) but it was the first time i had seen them get so wild it actually might have.

So i ask, are my wife and her friend a little bi sexual or is this a relatively normal female thing.

Let me tell you a little secret. Women, when we are just hanging out without men, spend 99% of that time making out with each other. The other 1% is spent shopping, doing our nails, and talking about boys. Oh, and cooking.

Big O & Dukes were discussing this the other day. A lot of girls do it for attention, some do it because it's just plain fun, and some have no desire whatsoever to do it. I don't have a percentage for you, sorry.

Let me tell you a little secret. Women, when we are just hanging out without men, spend 99% of that time making out with each other. The other 1% is spent shopping, doing our nails, and talking about boys. Oh, and cooking.

Just don't let Slacky see that. He'll dress up like a woman and want to be your friend and not go shopping :hysterical:

Most girls by nature are more emotional and hands on or touchy than guys. It also depends on where you grew up. Down south everyone talks to each other and hugs each other unlike up here. You can trust your GF or guy friends are not trying to get in your pants so you put your walls down with them unlike others outside your circle.

To me girl on girl is just as gross as guy on guy. I do not understand it.

If you're ignoring them then how do you know they're being crazy???

Seriously, don't take their calls, don't respond to their e-mails, don't try to be friends with them!!!!!!

Usually, when a girl lets loose and becomes crazy, it's because the guy had previously broken down a wall and/or made an emotional connection. There's no way to ignore them after that stage.

Serious question:

Why is it so hard for women to admit they are wrong and apologize? I mean really.

I **** up I say, "Baby, I was really wrong about that. I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

They **** up and I nearly have to beat an apology out of them. Or even just an admission that they were actually wrong. And it's not just one, or two, or three. It's almost all of them.

I asked my mom for some motherly advice on this a few weeks back. Her answer: "Because women are hardly ever wrong." Please don't give me something like that.

Serious question:

Why is it so hard for women to admit they are wrong and apologize? I mean really.

I **** up I say, "Baby, I was really wrong about that. I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

They **** up and I nearly have to beat an apology out of them. Or even just an admission that they were actually wrong. And it's not just one, or two, or three. It's almost all of them.

I asked my mom for some motherly advice on this a few weeks back. Her answer: "Because women are hardly ever wrong." Please don't give me something like that.

Damn you and your knowing my answer already......

I'm gonna have to think about this one.

My Dad told me when I was young, the secret to a good marriage is find something to apologize for everyday.

Good question.

I'm gonna have to think about this one.

Ok, I've given it some thought. I do agree that getting a girl to apologize is sometimes like pulling teeth. However, I think the non-crazy ones will eventually apologize if they're in the wrong - it just takes them more time. :whoknows:

Dude, who really likes to admit they are wrong in an argument? That's not a girl thing, that's a human thing.

Agreed. I just happen to be better at arguing than my wife so even when Im wrong I come out right. It drives her insane!

Dude, who really likes to admit they are wrong in an argument? That's not a girl thing, that's a human thing.

To a point yes. Women take it to the extreme though.

But honestly, I've pretty much given up on it. I'm confident she knows when she ****ed up and that's good enough at this point.

I would just like to one day find the answer. I'm thinking it's a hormonal thing or a control thing but idk

(And I'm not trying to argue with you. Because not matter what I say or how strong my argument is...)

Ok, I've given it some thought. I do agree that getting a girl to apologize is sometimes like pulling teeth. However, I think the non-crazy ones will eventually apologize if they're in the wrong - it just takes them more time. :whoknows:

But why? And thank you for admiting that it's a legit question.

Archived