Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Recent Mike Williams Photo

terpfan

Even if he's not fat and has a relatively low body fat to muscle ratio for someone that size, it still is probably too much for him to have the necessary stamina and durability that can play every down in a game for a whole season. He'll probably always be a big guy even for a OT, but he should bring his weight down to extend his playing time.

coming out of the draft he was proven to be very agile. he does look like he is in good shape, I restate my previous concerns about his back and that much weight. Honestly though if you look at his bone structure he has the frame to support this weight. huge shoulders, big hips etc... i have a new found hope for this guy, hell i loved him in the draft the back issues is my concern. from what i remember he also has a great personality.

STAMINA and DURABILITY - that's another concern with guys that big, besides whether he can move enough to play the position.

From Matt Terl's blog on Redskins.com. Shows Big Mike getting his head shot for this season. He's a big guy, but he doesnt look THAT out of shape here.

http://blog.redskins.com/2009/04/30/thursday-april-30-redskins-glamour-shots/

headshots-004.jpg

Figured with all the talk about his weight recently people might want to see this.

The cameraman looks huge in comparison as well sign that guy. I know its perspective

Tall WR anyone

The cameraman looks huge in comparison as well sign that guy. I know its perspective

Tall WR anyone

That's actually Chase Daniel taking the pics. You know he's 7 feet tall, right? You really need to visit the Church of Chase. :evilg:

Hahah gosh, Samuels looks so small compared to Big Mike. And Samuels is HUGE in person. Hopefully with his newfound motivation, Big Mike can dominate training camp and be a solid RT for us.

Biggest guy I ever met in person was Joe Jacoby, who came into the Jumbo Foods (:evilg:) where I was working in 1986 (Annandale off Columbia Pike). 6'7/310 - man, he blocked out the flourescents big time! Gotta agree with others, Williams doesn't look like the blob we'd feared. Doesn't mean he can play, but at least he doesn't look like Aaron Gibson. :cool2:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/2002draft/ots/mikewilliams.htm

Williams by the numbers

Ht: 6'6"

Wt: 375

40-yard: 5.3

Vertical jump: 30"

Broad jump: 8'5"

Bench: 225, 29 times

Bench: 435

Squat: 500

Power clean: 365

Arm length: 33 1/2"

Hand width: 9 1/4"

Right-handed

combine numbers, great athlete hope there is something left.

Hahah why do they put the fat guys through the humiliation that is the vertical jump...

From Matt Terl's blog on Redskins.com. Shows Big Mike getting his head shot for this season. He's a big guy, but he doesnt look THAT out of shape here.

http://blog.redskins.com/2009/04/30/thursday-april-30-redskins-glamour-shots/

headshots-004.jpg

Figured with all the talk about his weight recently people might want to see this.

The guy in this photo doesn't look 410. He might be holding his gut in a bit... but... I would say he is at best 10-20 pounds from his playing weight.

Matter of fact, he looks like he can play right now. He's what... 6-5, 6-6.. 385....390 ...wooooah.....

We see now why the Skins passed on the O-Line. They floated this smokescreen that the guy was 450... So, teams would think they were going OL .... so the teams ahead of them would take all the OL's..... and not RAK... This guy was 4th overall in 2005 for crying out load.... and is now far, far removed from any injuries he had...

Hey guy's I found his combine photo

thingrs2.gif:silly:

All jokes aside that's a big dude. He doesn't have that Andre Smith look to him. He's in better shape than I thought. Unrelated thought, am I the only one that thinks Andre Carter and Brian Orakpo should be running the strength and conditioning program :)

Archived