Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Recent Mike Williams Photo

terpfan

just imagine putting him at TE next to Samuels. Portis would run behind Samuels, Dock, and TWO big Mike's. Hard to imagine us not getting positive yards in that situation.

The Ravens killed us in the fourth quarter with their three-tackle run formation. Maybe Zorn has stolen the idea for our late-game strategy as well: Samuels, Jansen and Williams all on the field at the same time, just burying the defense, while Portis grinds out the clock?

Is taht photographer like 6'7? sign him up too

I was thinking the same thing, that photographer is not a small guy either. He is about as tall if not taller than Williams.

Williams looks like an absolute manbearpig that will destroy D-lines. Going to love watching him play, if he does.

Doc Walker was very impressed with his work out. Maybe Vinnie was right; we did not need to draft a RT with Jansen (least body fat in years), Heyer (motivated UDFA who wants his job back), and Williams (wants to be in the NFL and a starter again).

He may be the most buff looking 410 pounder in the history of professional sport. If this guy's knees and back can hold up and he has the stamina to play a full game we may have lucked into something VERY special. [fingers crossed]

Let's not forget that he sucked horribly his whole career before this...

Let's also no forget that he was fat, unmotivated and playing in Buffalo. Even Buckethead Dockery sucked there.

Touche Oldschool!

To keep things in perspective for the doubters and haters this is what a 6'5" 400 pound Sumo wrestler looks like...

event_7261905.jpeg

Compare that to BIG MIKE. Dude has been hitting the iron hard. I bet his body fat percentage is less than Jansen's was at 320. If he gets down to 370ish he'll be fine. [fingers still crossed]

If he gets anywhere near 340 pounds and under the tutelage of Buges we should have a great source of depth at Tackle. and goalline/ short yardage packages will be interesting.

NavyDave,

You may say I'm crazy for saying this (and you're probably right ;)) but I don't think he needs to lose 70 additional pounds to play right tackle.

If BIG MIKE looks this solid at 410 I think he has the frame and build to be a road grading beast at 365-375. This guy is a genetic marvel. At 410 he looks like a typical 320 pound player.

I'm really excited to see him in preseason. [fingers crossed]

If he had problems with tackle before and has problems with his weight, he is probably not going to work out well as a tackle because guys like Orakpo, Demarcus Ware,or the Giants pass rushers, will zip right around him.

This guy is an offensive guard when he comes in and he is very welcome, especially on 4th and goal.

Archived