Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Girls developing breasts early

China

Who hasnt gone to the mall these days that is over 30, and been like "daaaamn they didnt grow like that when i was in school" :hysterical:

I was about to say the same thing. I'm only 24 years old, but I can still remember elementary and even middle school. Even our 8th grade girls barely had anything, not even shapely in the least.

NOW you go to the mall and see some of these girls...from the back or side view, you'd be hard to guess their age accuratley. They are curvy and busty....then you get a view of their face and you see that they are still child like.

I've always suspected that it was something in the food...girls mature way, way earlier than they used to. I mean it's just not normal for an 11 or 12 year old girl to have a body like a grown woman. Add to the fact that girls are now beginning their menstrual cycle way earlier too...it really makes you wonder what is going on in nature.

You've got to wonder if this comes down to evolution. There are so many bad parents in the United States today, so many absentee mothers, so much neglect... that maybe God is just speeding things up so children can nurse themselves?

Early breasts are a survival mechanism for a species that has lost it's ability to nurture and protect its young.

I was about to say the same thing. I'm only 24 years old, but I can still remember elementary and even middle school. Even our 8th grade girls barely had anything, not even shapely in the least.

NOW you go to the mall and see some of these girls...from the back or side view, you'd be hard to guess their age accuratley. They are curvy and busty....then you get a view of their face and you see that they are still child like.

I've always suspected that it was something in the food...girls mature way, way earlier than they used to. I mean it's just not normal for an 11 or 12 year old girl to have a body like a grown woman. Add to the fact that girls are now beginning their menstrual cycle way earlier too...it really makes you wonder what is going on in nature.

Ditto, I'm 25 and have always had the same thought. Girls with bodies 5 years old than they are but their faces are still young (and minds as well of course). Scary combo if you're a father with daughters.

Either that or we need to investigate Victoria's Secret for possible water tampering.

~Bang

Why? To thank them? :hysterical:

(I don't mean for the under aged girls with big boobs, but eventually they do grow up into adult women with big boobs. :D)

It's all the crap we put in our processed foods.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090302125924.htm

"The scientists used the new method to search a food additive database of 1,500 substances, and verified that the method could identify xenoestrogens. In the course of that work, they identified two previous unrecognized xenoestrogens. One was propyl gallate, a preservative used to prevent fats and oils from spoiling. The other was 4-hexylresorcinol, used to prevent discoloration in shrimp and other shellfish. "Some caution should be issued for the use of propyl gallate and 4-hexylresocrinol as food additives," they recommend in the study."

There is a 12 year old at my kids' school that I swear is built like a college student.

I has to be something environmental or food related.

YES!! Ive heard it was the meat and how they inject the animals to make them grow bigger and faster.

I was at a softball game with a buddy of mine and this girl came walking from a car. She was built like she was at least 25 so I tell my friend "dude, check that girl out!"

"Mike, thats my step daughter Megan!!"

I hadnt seen Meg in 2 years. She was 14 when I made that comment :doh:

YES!! Ive heard it was the meat and how they inject the animals to make them grow bigger and faster.

I was at a softball game with a buddy of mine and this girl came walking from a car. She was built like she was at least 25 so I tell my friend "dude, check that girl out!"

"Mike, thats my step daughter Megan!!"

I hadnt seen Meg in 2 years. She was 14 when I made that comment :doh:

self-ownage.jpg

two perspectives....

first, there have ALWAYS been some girls that developed fast, furious, and early. I joined the diving team when I was 13 because of a twelve year old "girl" on the team. She had been fully developed (and oh so so so WELL developed :) ) for at least a year or two art that point... I hit my head on the board once because it is impossible for a thirteen year old boy to contemplate physics when his mind is fully absorbed in the fantastic possibilities of life!

the OTHER perspective... I have three daughters now: 7, 5, and 3 years old. We buy the organic milk. Absolutely. There are studies showing a statistically-significant change inthe age that girls are reaching puberty, and even ignoring the "break out the shotgun" reactions, there are physical implications that go beyond the obvious psychological/scaryearlysexual. Girls that reach puberty early do not grow as tall as girls that reach puberty later, and it appears to have some difficult to quantify effects on brain development as well (girls that reach puberty later score higher on tests, but it is difficult to ascertain a causal relationship here... ie, which causes which...)

but anyway, long story short.... my girls all drink organic milk, but just to be safe I have already begun to pick out my new shotgun.

Who hasnt gone to the mall these days that is over 30, and been like "daaaamn they didnt grow like that when i was in school" :hysterical:

they gotta be taking it from the guys then. cuz a few years after i graduated HS, i went back to cover a football game for the newspaper, and when the team ran out, i was like 'wheres the rest of them?' cuz i was bigger than every single player on the team, and at the time i was like 6'3 180lbs.

a couple years earlier when i was there, the oline was anchored by two guys, one that was about 6'5 280lbs, the other 6'6 250lbs that went on to start for three years at clemson.

so the girls are getting it all early, while the guys are just runts. lol

they gotta be taking it from the guys then. cuz a few years after i graduated HS, i went back to cover a football game for the newspaper, and when the team ran out, i was like 'wheres the rest of them?' cuz i was bigger than every single player on the team, and at the time i was like 6'3 180lbs.

a couple years earlier when i was there, the oline was anchored by two guys, one that was about 6'5 280lbs, the other 6'6 250lbs that went on to start for three years at clemson.

so the girls are getting it all early, while the guys are just runts. lol

And therein lies the sadness of it all. Those are the only guys that can legally...well...you get the point.

I guess the crackdown on steroids is actually working.

Dude, I was walking down the Mall today and all these class trips were going on (Don't even get me started on how frustrating walking is) I seriously had to look at the boys first to figure out how old the girls were... I felt dirty

Archived