Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official UDFA Thread (Updated with List of Players signed so far).

tml6157

This many Maryland linemen scares the crap out of me. I know that won't make me popular with Terp fans... But they couldn't even win the ACC... Now they're supposed to win in the NFL?

That said, these guys are going to be deep depth or fodder (Some of them, anyways). Some will stick. :)

Stephon is working out great for a UDFA. But we got realllllllyyyy lucky on him.

This many Maryland linemen scares the crap out of me. I know that won't make me popular with Terp fans... But they couldn't even win the ACC... Now they're supposed to win in the NFL?

That said, these guys are going to be deep depth or fodder (Some of them, anyways). Some will stick. :)

To be fair, a lot of the stuggles of the Maryland offense came not from the O-line, but from the committee of QBs that all stunk.

Stephon is working about great for a UDFA. But we got realllllllyyyy lucky on him.

You're absolutely right.

We got lucky with him. If nothing else he's solid depth.

All of these Maryland OL signings though, makes me nervous. I realize they want to keep that hometown feel, but come on guys... Look at other UDFAs :)

Get to Know Combine Knoxville Athlete Josh Briscoe

In his own words with WR Josh Briscoe from the University of Tennessee. Josh is working out in Knoxville for his Pro Day at UT. "My favorite NFL team growing up was the Dallas Cowboys. A player that I would least like to go against in the NFL is Ray Lewis. A player I always looked up to as a kid was Jerry Rice. I love D1 because it has the best training I've seen. A hidden talent that nobody knows about me is that I have a black belt in Tae Kwon Doe."

http://d1sportstraining.blogspot.com/2009/02/get-to-know-combine-knoxville-athlete.html

I remember Vinny saying that they get their targeted UDFA by giving them extra money to get them signed.

I guess that is a positive in having Dan Synder as owner LOL

I always wondered about that, when not drafted how to you get the udfa guys, or beat other teams from getting them. ahhh hahh ! lol

Archived